• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Just picked up what will likely become my primary carry. It's amazing how heavy my HD is comparing it to the new one. Another pre-series II Kimber but a limited production Combat Carry which is one of the first renditions of what is now the CDP.

2506684424_7f460d07b7_o.png
    ARJ Defense ad

JDKRIEK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    WYLIE
    Took long enough but here's a couple of pics. It's hard as hell to get a picture of your own, uh, well, rear end!

Again, this is a Brommeland MaxCon V with a Kimber Pro Carry HD which is a full size frame and 4" barrel and all steel so it's heavy.

2504534318_07830783ec_o.png

2504532888_0ce74292c3_o.png

Thanks, that looks real comfortable in that holster, even with the extra weight compared to my Ultra. I'll have to find a place to try it out.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Thanks, that looks real comfortable in that holster, even with the extra weight compared to my Ultra. I'll have to find a place to try it out.

And I was blown away at how light this Combat Carry is. In the holster it's like nothing is there compared to the HD.

I'm becoming an alloy frame fan. :D

edex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    jesus you boys go at it will ya...

you can add the wheel gun to pocket carry enron

Enron Exec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Behind 16 rnds of 9x19mm
    lol family pic time

left to right:
    Sig P220 Elite w/ M6X laser light, shes my under bed gal w/ 8+1 230gr gold dots; Ruger SP101 is my heavy pocket carry stoked with double tap's 125gr full power 357Mag; the new lil SW 642 w/ crimson laser grips loaded with some gold dot 125gr 38Sp +P; Glock 19... no introduction needed ; Sig P226R w/ SRT and crimson grips in 357Sig.

family%20pic.JPG

Ivan4x4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    Fort worth TX
    I carry my 3" 1911 colt defender in 45 acp , depending on the temp. I have a dom hume iwb holster, a pager pal holster ( converted to a cell phone pal ) and a smartcarry holster. I also carry a kel tek p3at 380 in a inside the pants holster as my BUG.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    I'm in the process of submitting my CHL paperwork, but when I get it done I'll be carrying a S&W 39-2. I prefer shoulder holsters, but since it's summer now I'm looking for something smaller to carry in a belt holster.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    They are great looking pistols, I don't think I could ever part with it. Just one of those guns that just feel "right" when sitting in your hand. They where also modified and used by navy seals in Vietnam. I believe they where also the first DA pistol adopted by a police force as well.

iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    Mostly I carry a P239 9mm in a Tucker OWB high ride.

When I'm barely dressed I carry a Charter Arms .38 undercover special or a Beretta Model 20 in .25.

Sometimes I just carry a walking stick, it seems to have an unusually high intimidation factor among unsavory types.

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    Sometimes I just carry a walking stick, it seems to have an unusually high intimidation factor among unsavory types.

I have arthritis in my back and an old knee injury and when they hurt I walk with a thick Blackthorn walking stick a friend in Ireland gave to me. The wood is very dense and nearly unbreakable. It is very handy for defending against loose dogs when you would rather not shoot them (I live in a rural area and people dump unwanted dogs here all the time :mad:).

Top Bottom