• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I literally have a shoebox full of these things from assorted buddies and girlfriends that were buying for my Bday and Christmas. Carried NONE of them, to heavy, too many tools, not one hand opening and overall overdesigned under deliver. Then while chatting with a friend who felt the same way he shows me a new one by Leatherman, Skeletool Leatherman Skeletool CX Multi-Tool | Backcountry.com

Its lightweight, simple and does what I need 99% of the time with out 47 tools I will never use the rest of my life. [h=2]"EVERYTHING YOU NEED, NOTHING YOU DON’T"[/h]

radioflyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Leatherman surge is my favorite. I carry it in my backpack. Second favorite is the CRKT Zilla Tool. I keep one of these in the glove box. I don't typically carry one on me that often anymore preferring my CRKT M16-14 and a key-tool.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Demo gerber, unfortunately i have two of them because one will set off alarms and dogs from the explosive compounds on our tools from work. Leatherman mut eod is similar to ours and i have no idea how it compares. It might be better.

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    I've been carrying and using a leatherman surge for the past 4 years and broke the tip of the awl today. I'm going to send it back to the Mothership to see if they can fix it. I'm already feeling naked.

SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    I have an original leatherman, and a craftsman version.Don't use them much but its nice to have when I need it.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Leatherman Wingman
    It's not too small, not to large; just right. It has a nice pocket clip and carries like a folding knife. I really like that the knife on it can be accessed without opening the tool. Best part of all is it's under $30.

+1

Plus I never thought the little blister pack knife would come in so handy...

Texasslinger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    houston
    ejeqerub.jpg

uhu3eqes.jpg

My fav and only 'good' multitool. It has a leather pouch and goes with me to and from work everyday
    jymepyba.jpg

Leatherman Micra goes everywhere, obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DU671

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2013
    Any Leatherman, never been a fan of Gerber. Not for any reason just like Leatherman better.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Leatherman ChargeTI is what I carry daily. I will always go with LEATHERMAN because of their customer service and literally no questions asked warranty. I broke it, entirely my fault. Sent on for repair. 6 days later I had it back and no cost other than me shipping it out for $6.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    I see a lot of sog stuff everywhere. I dont know much about the company to know whether the products i see in stores are real sog or just names as such. They sure seem to be pretty popular.

Robb in Austin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Gtown
    Leatherman Skeletool. Like said before, does everything I need most of the time. If it doesn't, it's time for real tools.

Recently lost mine, hopefully SWMBO got me a replacement for Xmas.

Top Bottom