Gun Zone Deals

What is your most discreet carry method?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    During a part in the Zoolander movie called the walk off. He tries to remove his underwear off without taking off his pants first. So Ben Stiller’s character shoved his hand down the front of his pants and proceeded to try to pull his underwear off. Thus this is the reference to the Smart Carry. I do not have anything against Smart Carry holsters, but I have associated the scene in Zoolander to the Smart Carry, probably somewhat unjustly.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    During a part in the Zoolander movie called the walk off. He tries to remove his underwear off without taking off his pants first. So Ben Stiller’s character shoved his hand down the front of his pants and proceeded to try to pull his underwear off. Thus this is the reference to the Smart Carry. I do not have anything against Smart Carry holsters, but I have associated the scene in Zoolander to the Smart Carry, probably somewhat unjustly.

I see! Cleuseau: Ah hah! Ze old taking off of ze underwear and getting ze goon ploy! Eh?

Goon? Don't you mean gun?

Yess! Goon! Goon! Zat is whot I said you fuel!

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    Pappy, Yes the Zoolander comment is silly, but I meant is to be. Life is filled with humor so we might as well share. Just sometimes it does not seep thru on the internet.

Top Bottom