Gun Zone Deals

What is your nightstand/bedside pistol setup?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longtooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Lufkin, Texas
    When I disarm of an evening the carry of the day goes in its resting place. Holster is beside each firearm. Springer sleeps on the night stand by the bed. When morning comes if he is the carry of the day then he is holstered. Return home in the evening, back on the night stand & holster beside. May stay there several days if I carry Kim or really need something smaller. Then I go to Snoot, SP101 w/ 3" barrel.
    DK Firearms

justin81

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    DFW, Texas
    The XD9 loaded with Speer GoldDot 124gr and a Surefire G3 is on my, or my wife's nightstand every night. The Mossy 12ga always stays within reaching distance of my side of the bed.

txpete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    ft hood
    2008_0305bhpIII0002.gif

pete

tex45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    South Central Texas
    Pete,

That is one very nice looking BHP. I have three and guess I should use one of them for the nightstand gun. I really like the XD....having a rail for the light though.

tex45acp

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    My daytime carry 5" Wilson Protector loaded with WWB 230 gr HP's lies on nightstand right beside my head.

Longtooths

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Irving, Texas
    Kel Tec pf9 with X2 Flashlight/Laser attached within arms reach. Frangible ammo in clip. Extra clip with hallow points.

Bersa .380 thunder & extra clip in nightstand drawer on wifes side with phone.

Bersa .380 CC in fall back position w/2 extra clips and cell phone.

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    German Shepherd, 3" S&W 66 on my bedside table, 3" SP101 on my wife's side. But ain't nothing gettin' past the Shepherd.

Bill,
    +1 on the German Shepherd. We had a GS when I was younger. We lived in the country where he could run free and he loved it. He was a terrific pet and a great watch dog, until some ........ (word not used in polite company) ran over him. Had to have been deliberate since the car tracks came 30 feet up into our yard. I can't abide sub-humanoids who abuse children or animals. Give your shepherd an extra hug for me.

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    Not great at photos .... my nightstand gun is a Springfield Loaded Champion, 4-inch 1911; loaded with 165gr PowRBalls, spare loaded mag alongside it ... also keep a 9P SureFire flashlight with the gun, and a small, fixed-blade knife as well ...

neviander

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    I would love to have a Remington 870 tactical next to my bed, but alas, I do not, budget won't allow it at the moment. Just the 24/7 9mm gets bedside right now. German shepards rock.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom