ARJ Defense ad

What is your nightstand/bedside pistol setup?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    If you are having any problems with it or if you are stumped and have some questions, let me know. I have a photo hosting service and can host a few pictures for people here and there, though I can't do it too much as I don't want to use up all my monthly bandwith.
    Target Sports

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    i usually stick a my current pair of undies on a stick hand have it ready to throw in any BG's face. if i didnt wear any, then i'd just have the EMP and surefire z2

j/k bout the undies part lol.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    1960/AldineW'field
    No pistol setup (yet - hehe), but I've got protection:

newcollars.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    1960/AldineW'field
    Well, I certainly think my boy is above snaring a steak over protecting 'mama'!

(but if they've got boiled chicken livers, I'M SCREWED! :eek:)

The truth is, when I tell him to 'Get 'Em' - he goes and gets whatever it is, and pins it down. I've tried to get him to bite people, but he just doesn't like the taste of us.:rolleyes:
    OTOH, he spied my boyfriend through a crack in the door once - boyfriend had a hat on, and Capone didn't recognize him. He was all over it, got between me and the 'bg', putting on a damn good show, teeth and all, until boyfriend took of the hat and jacket, screaming 'It's me!!!' You should've seen his face.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Well, I certainly think my boy is above snaring a steak over protecting 'mama'!

(but if they've got boiled chicken livers, I'M SCREWED! :eek:)

The truth is, when I tell him to 'Get 'Em' - he goes and gets whatever it is, and pins it down. I've tried to get him to bite people, but he just doesn't like the taste of us.:rolleyes:
    OTOH, he spied my boyfriend through a crack in the door once - boyfriend had a hat on, and Capone didn't recognize him. He was all over it, got between me and the 'bg', putting on a damn good show, teeth and all, until boyfriend took of the hat and jacket, screaming 'It's me!!!' You should've seen his face.

Hhaha, keeps the boyfriend straight! Momma always said take off that hat, now we know it's because she didn't want your girlfriends dog to mangle you.

TexasHK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    Seguin, Tx
    Kimber Custom II plus my own dollars with trijcon night sights and a wilson or tripp 10 rnd. mag. A Glasier Safety Slug (145gr. +P #6 shot silver tipped at nearly 1500fps over a Chrony) in the pipe with 10 200gr. +P Gold Dots behind it.

Also, an HK Expert 45 with Gold dots and an M-2 Attached.

And For those other moments, a trusty 12 ga. with 00 buck in the closet and a desert eagle .44 with 200 gr Gold Dots for that extra punch.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Sig P229 .40cal on mine. Sig P239 .40cal on the wife's. Winchester 1300 Defender underneath her side of the bed.

IMG_4298.jpg

And a Yorkshire Terrier downstairs as the first line of defense... :-) (Watch out he's a killer!!)
    IMG_6033-1.jpg

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Nice gear bag Cyfer. What type is that? Eagle maybe?

I'll have to get back to you on the brand. I totally forgot to check the safe on this info for you before i left for work today. It's waaaaay to early to be at work for me. 5:30am compared to the usual 9:30am. lol

As far as the case, it's well padded for the pistols with a front pocket for ammo, holsters, "ears", etc... Only paid $40.00 for it from Memorial Shooting Center.

EDIT: Ok Fiend, it's a TAC Force Bag...

Top Bottom