What kind of music do you like?

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Mar 4, 2008
I listen to country,rock and 80s music.What music do you like?My favorite musician is Johnny Cash.

carneyman

Feb 23, 2008
Tyler
Bout the same. Texas country, country (older stuff mostly), 70-80's rock, very little rap, and hardly any pop. Favorite musician right now is Eli Young. He's putting out some good music.

308nato

TGT Addict
Mar 9, 2008
Between Tomball & Waller
Just give me that old time rock and roll that kind of music just sooths my soul. Also texas blues and southern fried
rock and roll with gene kelton and the diehards out of
baytown texas.
I also have a pile of old blues cd's from the master bluesmen.
Oh slap me as I almost forgot ZZ Top.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
I've really been on a Pride & Glory kick the past couple of weeks. Everybody's going gaga over Kid Rock these days when Zakk Wylde was doing that stuff 10 years ago and doing it a lot better.
I like listening to SRV, Arc Angels, Doyle Bramhall II, Indigenous, Lance Lopez, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, etc. Blues based rock is good along with the classic rock standards.
Love King's X.

kville79

May 24, 2008
Austin
I can see myself as a polar opposite of most peoples musical taste on this board.

I listen to a lot of punk and Oi, like Dropkick Murphy, Cockney Rejects, Cro-Mags, Black Flag, etc...

But on the other hand I also like Indie bands like Gogol Bordello, I also dig Nirvana, The Cure, Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Specials, Stevie Ray, etc...

tussery

Jul 26, 2008
Corpus Christi
I can see myself as a polar opposite of most peoples musical taste on this board.

I listen to a lot of punk and Oi, like Dropkick Murphy, Cockney Rejects, Cro-Mags, Black Flag, etc...

But on the other hand I also like Indie bands like Gogol Bordello, I also dig Nirvana, The Cure, Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Specials, Stevie Ray, etc...
Hey you aren't the only one, I listen to alot of punk, stuff more like Millencolin, Lagwagon, Rancid, NOFX, Operation Ivy, and Pennywise. There is a bit of alternative out today and from the 90's that I listen to. And also 60's british rock especially The Who.

hog

Oct 24, 2008
60 70 rock and blues

Top Bottom