• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I listen to country,rock and 80s music.What music do you like?My favorite musician is Johnny Cash.
    Guns International

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    Bout the same. Texas country, country (older stuff mostly), 70-80's rock, very little rap, and hardly any pop. Favorite musician right now is Eli Young. He's putting out some good music.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Just give me that old time rock and roll that kind of music just sooths my soul. Also texas blues and southern fried
    rock and roll with gene kelton and the diehards out of
    baytown texas.
    I also have a pile of old blues cd's from the master bluesmen.
    Oh slap me as I almost forgot ZZ Top.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    I've really been on a Pride & Glory kick the past couple of weeks. Everybody's going gaga over Kid Rock these days when Zakk Wylde was doing that stuff 10 years ago and doing it a lot better.
    I like listening to SRV, Arc Angels, Doyle Bramhall II, Indigenous, Lance Lopez, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, etc. Blues based rock is good along with the classic rock standards.
    Love King's X.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    I can see myself as a polar opposite of most peoples musical taste on this board.

I listen to a lot of punk and Oi, like Dropkick Murphy, Cockney Rejects, Cro-Mags, Black Flag, etc...

But on the other hand I also like Indie bands like Gogol Bordello, I also dig Nirvana, The Cure, Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Specials, Stevie Ray, etc...

tussery

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Corpus Christi
    I can see myself as a polar opposite of most peoples musical taste on this board.

I listen to a lot of punk and Oi, like Dropkick Murphy, Cockney Rejects, Cro-Mags, Black Flag, etc...

But on the other hand I also like Indie bands like Gogol Bordello, I also dig Nirvana, The Cure, Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Specials, Stevie Ray, etc...

Hey you aren't the only one, I listen to alot of punk, stuff more like Millencolin, Lagwagon, Rancid, NOFX, Operation Ivy, and Pennywise. There is a bit of alternative out today and from the 90's that I listen to. And also 60's british rock especially The Who.

kawi jm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    A little bit of everything, modern jazz to Rap, country to hard rock. The only thing that I usually can't listen to is opera or show tunes....lol

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Classical: Mozart, Telemann, Bach, Vivaldi, Strauss, etc.
    Electronica: Angerfist, Matt Darey, Bad Boy Bill, Headhunterz, AK1200, etc.
    Rock: SRV, Pink Floyd, Metallica (Older, harder days), etc.
    Metal: Wage Slaves, Dragonforce, etc.

I like all kinds of stuff.

The only thing I refuse to listen to is Prince.

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I listen to basically everything, I won't listen to new pop music at all, not that great in any aspect for me. Rap is another thing I'm not big on, but some good hip-hop is alright in small quantities. I listen to a lot of alternative and rock music, and even go into the realms of metal in all forms. I'll catch hell in Texas, but I'm not huge on country. My buddy and I will listen in his truck while we drive his pasture to feed cows or go look at a fence, it seems appropriate at that time for sure.

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    I like some of the old style country music with words and a tune you can actually remember and sing to in the shower. Love old Hank Jr! Some of the new stuff by the pretty boys of country is very forgetable.
    I also love the old druggie music from the 60's, 70's and 80's by Led Zepplin (my favorite), Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, Cream, ZZ Top etc. Why can't they do music like that anymore?
    Hip Hop is stupid and rap is crap!!!!

flashguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    Classical, preferably composed before 1900. In recent years I have learned to enjoy a few selected C&W artists: Alan Jackson, Toby Keith, and Aaron Tippin (but only the "happy" songs).

flashguy

Top Bottom