• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I prefer my dog's but I also have some cool cat's.I have a 12 year old Lab that is no longer a dog, he is family.I would like to hear what kind of pet's you have.
    DK Firearms

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    1 9yo Weimeraner (chocolate not silver), 1 gray cat, and 3 ducks. Had 2 weimers but the male had to be put down recently, had 2 cats but one disappeared, and have had varying numbers of ducks but always have one ugly SOB that won't go away or die.

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    I had a Basenji pass away just recently. He was a very odd dog, but we enjoyed his life with us. We are now down to one house cat. When she goes, I doubt if we will get anymore pets. Here is a picture of a Basenji. They do not bark. Our Basenji looked just like this one.

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    I have a 5 y.o. Great Dane and a 3-4 y.o. Doberman Pinscher, both are female and both are rescue association dogs. Both of them are incredibly well behaved and very loyal/loving - rescue dogs really are the best.

The dane was a neglect case, when the rescue group got her she had no hair and her skin was in real bad shape due to untreated demodex. She has made a full recovery via inexpensive medication, there really is no excuse for demodex, so easy/cheap to fix........

The dobie was a situation where the owner/s got a cute puppy and brought it home to a condo with no yard at all. Then the puppy got big......they ended up surrendering her to a local resue group. No abuse, just not a compatible living situation and the previous owners did the right thing in the end. All I had to do was work with her in an obediance class and at home. She is very smart and has a very high desire to please, so this was a relativly easy task.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Dax;

0501082.jpg

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    Two dogs, Lena, about 1 1/2 years old, shes a german shephard, chow, something else mix. She started out as a wild pup and we got her from the shelter. Thought she was gonna be calm...she's proved us wrong!
    DSCF0424.gif

My other dog is at my parents, Gomer. He's a Australian Shepard mixed with who knows what else. Him and his sister showed up at our house one day. She got ran over that night and he's been there for about 9 years.
    gomer.gif

SiNNiK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Austin, Tx.
    Puppy4.jpg

Just picked up a Rhodesian Ridgeback last night! Her name is Izzy and should be a solid addition to our family, not to mention our home security/early warning plan.

txinvestigator, GSD's are #1 in my book. Yours is Beautiful.

bonehead1185

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos/Lake Dallas, Tx
    My guard dog...... when she wants to be! There have been a few times where I have heard the noise way before she does. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around, but sometimes she actually does and it scares me. She would easily scare people away with the sound of her bark, as she used to do back at my parent's house. She is a boxer and pit mix from what I can tell. I always feel protected with her around because if anyone lays a hand on me or my girlfriend in an aggressive motion she steps up and takes control, until I tell her its ok. I love having a semi-trained attack dog around!

Attachments

• DSCF1661-2.jpg
      DSCF1661-2.jpg
      40.4 KB · Views: 199

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    two four legged family members

One Cairn Terrier named Chloe Belle and a Silky Terrier named Sydney Benjamin.

DSC_0158.JPG
    DSC_0158.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0158.jpg
      DSC_0158.jpg
      41.8 KB · Views: 189
    • DSCN0187.jpg
      DSCN0187.jpg
      61.2 KB · Views: 189

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    We have 4.5yr old black Labrador. We picked him from his fine litter when he was a little sausage and now he's a big 'gog'. My niece can't say 'dog', but she can say 'gog', with a long 'o' sound lol

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    No pics at hand, but we have a 12yo Blue Heeler and a 4yo white Lab. Both are SPCA dogs and both are wonderful. We have had the Heeler since she was one and the Lab from a pup.

Found some

Molly.jpg

pup1.jpg

pup2.jpg

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    I am planning on adopting a Ridgeback next - I grew up with that breed absolutely love them!

Top Bottom