• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    I carry a Benchmade Mini Griptillian most of the time, the others I carry are a Eye brand large lock blade sod buster and a MooreMaker TRapper.
    KNIFES.jpg

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I have a small collection of carry stuff... nothing too exotic. Mostly CRKT, Barlow, Schrade, Sog, Buck, S&W... Here is a pic of a few of them.

IMG_0344.jpg

RangeMasterTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Texas
    All Benchmades.a benchmite always, a mel pardue auto always, a 140D (pre nimravus but same design with a 5in fixed blade) most of the time, and an infidel occasionally. I also keep a few of the red box monochromes around in tool boxes junk draers etc. they're handy knives when you don't want to tear up your good stuff.

Gopher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Far, far, far North Dallas
    A Buck 301 pocket knife I've carried everyday since 1979 and a S&W 24/7. Some will badmouth the S&W but it stays sharp and does everything I ask of it. If I lose it I'm not out an arm and a leg either. Same with a Ka-Bar folder I bought from A G Russell for $20.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    ooooooh a sebie! Nice... I carry an Emerson CQC7, or a Benchmade Ares, or a Spyderco all stainless Endura, or a Camillus CUDA MAXX (when I want to compensate), or a Benchmade 707, or a ... get the picture? Lots of knives in my rotation, but the Emerson is always there....

TexasFats

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    While I have a number of knives, including a Benchmade lock-back, the two that I carry on a day-to-day basis are a big Case three-blade stockman pattern (5375 CV), and a Swiss Army knife that is one of the biggest that they make with something like 32 tools on it. It even has a small ball-point pen.

fm2

Event Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have an old Benchmade AFCK I carry. I also have the ShivWorks ClinchPic or Desciple as well.

Top Bottom