What knife did YOU carry today?????

Discussion in 'Knives, Tactical Gear, and Survival' started by coletrane811, Jun 1, 2011.

1. sharkey

sharkey Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Totally understand. Most of the clone buyers are not custom or high dollar knife buyers (though I have my share). Medford makes great stuff but I am not going to spend a $400+ on a knife I am gonna use daily. I visited their booth at ShotShow, trust me all of their stuff will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satx78247 likes this.
  2. Wildcat Diva

Wildcat Diva Active Member

Aug 26, 2016
    My thirteen year old son convinced me to wear my "boot knife" today. It was cheap on Amazon. Like $12.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. 2W2X1

2W2X1 New Member

Sep 6, 2017
    North SA
    I daily my favorite knife I have ever owned. A Chris Reeve Sabenza.

sharkey likes this.
  4. karlac

karlac TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Aug 21, 2013
    WestU, TX
    Fish most every day. Clip mounted on my fishing vest/pfd, makes it handy to have on a boat, or should you end up in the water.
    [​IMG]

5. sylvirfoxx

sylvirfoxx Member

Jul 25, 2017
    Texas
    Nice! I've got a TimberWolf almost identical to yours. I'm planning to start wearing it on my "utility belt" now that it's legal... I love that thing.

Wildcat Diva likes this.
  6. Wildcat Diva

Aug 26, 2016
    ^^^My husband tried to take it from me and wear it. As he did my other knife. He needs to shop for his own!

Wait... no he doesn't.
    We need to not spend money lol.

7. easy rider

easy rider TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So does that mean he can't have one?

Wildcat Diva likes this.
  8. Wildcat Diva

Aug 26, 2016
    Well, I guess he needs to look around and find something other than MY knives... we have a bad habit around here of just buying a new one when we can't find something. I KNOW he has all kinds of WMDs around (including a pair of weapons he calls his "shankers"), he needs to just do a little digging and find some of the weapons laying around and not try to score mine because they are within plain sight.

Case in point (not weapons related but STILL) some one around my place nabbed MY zippo I had (and kept up with) on the entryway table. I know there are a LOT of zippos around here somewhere. People can't leave my stuff alone, around here (including flashlights).

(Sorry for bitchy rant)

satx78247 likes this.
  9. Wildcat Diva

Aug 26, 2016
    Ok... conversation as follows.

Me: "so what are those things, 'the shankers' called?"
    Husband: "Push knives."
    Me: "yeah, ok."

[​IMG]

10. Gummi Bear

Gummi Bear New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Arlington
    I'm pretty boring.

I carry the same Spyderco that I carry every day. My brother gave it to me when I was best man in his wedding a few years back. Before that, I carried a Puma for about 20 years. A Case before that, a Shrade, a Victorinox, and a Camilus have all seen regular carry.