Llano, TX
same as always, an extra large Case Stockman style pocket knife

( and I keep an old but very sharp PAL Navy MK-II 5 1/2"knife in the truck

1620626458915.png

1620626544147.png

Catherine1

May 10, 2021
Montana
BUCK 113 Ranger Skinner fixed blade knife.

I am more into knives now than firearms too.

I love very specific fixed blade knives.

BUCK - Made in Idaho.

Ka-Bar - Made in New York.

Some other brands are in my small collection but I mainly own, carry and use the BUCK and Ka-Bar brands.

I like Estwing camp axes and some Sog 'hawks too.

I no longer carry or use pocket and folding blade knives due to my arthritic hands. I love them but I don't own, carry or use them.

My late husband, my MT husband, my late Dad, my older brother and most of my mentors carried pocket knives too.

Cate - An old lady who loves knives.

HCS

Oct 8, 2020
Llano, TX
BUCK 113 Ranger Skinner fixed blade knife.

I am more into knives now than firearms too.

I love very specific fixed blade knives.

BUCK - Made in Idaho.

Ka-Bar - Made in New York.

Some other brands are in my small collection but I mainly own, carry and use the BUCK and Ka-Bar brands.

I like Estwing camp axes and some Sog 'hawks too.

I no longer carry or use pocket and folding blade knives due to my arthritic hands. I love them but I don't own, carry or use them.

My late husband, my MT husband, my late Dad, my older brother and most of my mentors carried pocket knives too.

Cate - An old lady who loves knives.

if you like pocket knives and have difficulty opening them, you might consider looking at some the automatic knives,(switchblades),
there is a company that converts Buck Folding Hunters to automatic opening with the push of a button.
they also have some Smith & Wesson and Boker knives that have been converted (probably other brands as well)

Top Bottom