What knife did YOU carry today?????

Catherine1

May 10, 2021
Montana
BUCK 113 Ranger Skinner fixed blade knife.

I am more into knives now than firearms too.

I love very specific fixed blade knives.

BUCK - Made in Idaho.

Ka-Bar - Made in New York.

Some other brands are in my small collection but I mainly own, carry and use the BUCK and Ka-Bar brands.

I like Estwing camp axes and some Sog 'hawks too.

I no longer carry or use pocket and folding blade knives due to my arthritic hands. I love them but I don't own, carry or use them.

My late husband, my MT husband, my late Dad, my older brother and most of my mentors carried pocket knives too.

Cate - An old lady who loves knives.

HCS

Oct 8, 2020
Llano, TX
BUCK 113 Ranger Skinner fixed blade knife.

I am more into knives now than firearms too.

I love very specific fixed blade knives.

BUCK - Made in Idaho.

Ka-Bar - Made in New York.

Some other brands are in my small collection but I mainly own, carry and use the BUCK and Ka-Bar brands.

I like Estwing camp axes and some Sog 'hawks too.

I no longer carry or use pocket and folding blade knives due to my arthritic hands. I love them but I don't own, carry or use them.

My late husband, my MT husband, my late Dad, my older brother and most of my mentors carried pocket knives too.

Cate - An old lady who loves knives.
if you like pocket knives and have difficulty opening them, you might consider looking at some the automatic knives,(switchblades),
there is a company that converts Buck Folding Hunters to automatic opening with the push of a button.
they also have some Smith & Wesson and Boker knives that have been converted (probably other brands as well)

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads