What pays the bills?

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
So what funds the toy drive for you guys?

I'm a truss designer here in Austin. I design structural components like the roof trusses, floor trusses, and wall panels that comprise the load bearing framing component of a house. I also size beams, spec hangers, etc.

I worked on the Austin Extreme Makeover TV show house. Me and two others were there for the framing day and helped direct the framing crews. I got the blue T-Shirt :)

phatcyclist

Feb 22, 2008
Austin, TX
I've been working the architectural business for the last 5 years. When I got out of high school, my father offered me a job at his firm he was just starting up, and I took it. I do a little bit of everything there. I have been using various CAD programs since I started. I of course do clerical stuff too, but CAD drafting and working out in the field interest me a lot more. It pays enough of the bills, haha.

Soldier Support that how I get my HIGH!!!

I install armor on the soldiers vehicles before the go to Iraq and Afghanistan. I am a contractor working in Kuwait, most of the time, I also travel into Iraq and Afghanistan doing installs or training trips...

zembonez

TGT Addict
Feb 22, 2008
Republic of Texas
Actually... I buy cars all day long for a living. Lots of driving. Usually about 350 miles a day Monday through Thursday.

I don't sell the cars though... I buy them for a company.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
Real Estate Investor (might be a future McDonalds employee if this market doesn't turn around) :D
I'll buy fries from you dude. :p

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads