• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    Tech monkey for a sizeable telco in Dallas. I try to keep everything running smoothly in the numerous backend systems so orders get installed on time and analyze why service breaks.

Before that I did lightweight engineering (mechanical design, drafting, tech writing, process development) and was the "IT guy" for a small manufacturer. Miss that job, actually - save for the crappy pay.
    Guns International

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    Self-employed petroleum geologist - I find oil and natural gas.

My boss can be a real jerk sometimes but he requires concealed carry at all times on the job! :)

brainiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Parker County
    Telling me, I did really well in 06' / 07' but 08' is looking ugly. I had to migrate into bonds to plug the ship. I think we are in a natural cycle of cleansing at the moment.

I recommend some energy stocks in your portfolio, good ones are fairly inflation-proof. With $105/barrel oil and going up, they are generating some really nice returns now.

Peter M. Eick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Houston
    Oil.

I search for oil for a supergiant oil company out of Houston.

At times I think I have the best job in the world and then other days I wonder what I did wrong in life that made me be a geologist/geophysicist.

I guess that is true of all jobs.

jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    hey guys, just because i`m in a wheel chair doesnt mean I dont go shooting. and as for how it went the last time I wnet to an indoor range it sucked. had to dismantle their door to get in. but it was fine when we got in. and they were real nice about it too. so I try to go out to a friends place where we can shoot. got a big tank dam to use for a back stop and have a blast ( pun intended). I have a nice collection of guns and love to shoot. but still want more guns, hey you cant have too many of them.:p

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    hey guys, just because i`m in a wheel chair doesnt mean I dont go shooting. and as for how it went the last time I wnet to an indoor range it sucked. had to dismantle their door to get in. but it was fine when we got in. and they were real nice about it too. so I try to go out to a friends place where we can shoot. got a big tank dam to use for a back stop and have a blast ( pun intended). I have a nice collection of guns and love to shoot. but still want more guns, hey you cant have too many of them.:p

I noticed at Red's in Austin they have a ramp at the door, and have lanes with swing out doors for people in chairs. I got a friend that's in a wheelchair and it makes you kinda notice things like that after you see how much of a hassle it can be.

Shooting outdoors is more fun in my opinion.

Where abouts is Hawley?

jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    hawley is about 10 miles north of Abilene. and I would rather shoot outdoors too. I have only shot indoors the one time. and we only have one indoor range here, they were very nice about it but it is a hassle. so I want to shoot outside.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    hawley is about 10 miles north of Abilene. and I would rather shoot outdoors too. I have only shot indoors the one time. and we only have one indoor range here, they were very nice about it but it is a hassle. so I want to shoot outside.

Especially this time of the year with the nice weather. :cool:

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Was truck driver
    Gas station owner
    Central Maintainence at a high school dist.
    Trucking again
    messed up knee and went into office machine repair.
    retired 02 and spending the kids inheritance and loving it.:D

7six2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    North Texas
    Manager at a Distribution Center. Post Army I was in Executive Protection for about 4 years. Marriage required a less disruptive schedule.

txpete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    ft hood
    full time bum:D.retired after 20+ in the air cav and then another 9 for a defence contractor.the VA retired me about 4 years ago(100%ui).
    still love those mini-guns:D.
    pete

Top Bottom