• ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    The US Navy until the springtime*

My formal education is Health & Fitness, but I picked up leather work a few years ago and have gone with it.

*As for this job thing in general, is anyone looking for exec/manager type in the form of a Naval Aviator? If so, I'd appreciate the contact/listing, hubby is looking for a position.
    Military Camp

Vicente

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    SW Houston
    Been unemployed for about a month. Was making damn good money, but the work was seasonal and the shop shut down for the winter. Trying to find work as a diesel mechanic in Houston. No luck yet.

Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    Paid A$$hole. :p The actual job title is Director of Safety and Environmental Services for a large contractor.

I also run a side business with my brother that designs and cuts vinyl decals, urethane castings, and sells martial arts supplies.

Joat

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Mechanic for The City of Wichita Falls , basically i fix what the cops tear up and wire in camra systems and light bars.

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    I'm a national sales manager for a cajun food company out of baton rouge. Its a great job - I'm basically a regional sales manager that is building a new foodservice division (saw a Chef here - he's my customer!). Things are going great and when I hire a new regional (once the volume is there), I get a promotion - or pay raise actually :)

Something I've wanted to do for a long time. I travel an awful lot though -the only not so fun part... ;)

Lets hope the economy doesn't tank - because we all go down in that deal....
    So what company do you work for? I'm from BR

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Home remodeler. It has been slow, complicated by Congestive Heart Failure a year ago. I just picked up a kitchen redo next door. Thankfully she works for the DHHS and is about to retire only to rehire. I volunteer and teach self defense to abused kids.

roughneck266

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    I work offshore for a small contractor. We do drill wells but really our bread and butter is construction, heavy lifts and subsea intervention. I am an electronics tech.

Top Bottom