• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    So what funds the toy drive for you guys?

I'm a truss designer here in Austin. I design structural components like the roof trusses, floor trusses, and wall panels that comprise the load bearing framing component of a house. I also size beams, spec hangers, etc.

I worked on the Austin Extreme Makeover TV show house. Me and two others were there for the framing day and helped direct the framing crews. I got the blue T-Shirt :)
    Lynx Defense

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I've been working the architectural business for the last 5 years. When I got out of high school, my father offered me a job at his firm he was just starting up, and I took it. I do a little bit of everything there. I have been using various CAD programs since I started. I of course do clerical stuff too, but CAD drafting and working out in the field interest me a lot more. It pays enough of the bills, haha.

a44mag4dave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Soldier Support that how I get my HIGH!!!

I install armor on the soldiers vehicles before the go to Iraq and Afghanistan. I am a contractor working in Kuwait, most of the time, I also travel into Iraq and Afghanistan doing installs or training trips...

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Actually... I buy cars all day long for a living. Lots of driving. Usually about 350 miles a day Monday through Thursday.

I don't sell the cars though... I buy them for a company.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Doesn't sound half bad if you dont mind the driving.
    4 days a week isn't a bad deal.. plus the money is right. I'm basically my own boss so the work isn't hard! Driving gets to be an easy task after you do it as long as I have been.

Hey Kicker Guy... at least you are in a market that isn't severely depressed like the West coast is. Austin - San Antonio seem to be doing OK but not booming like ther were.

TexasT/A

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    Amarillo
    Merchandiser/company b*tch for Coke. Still going through the application process for the police dept. I go take the polygraph on Thursday.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Yeah, I'm just focusing long term right now. I'll be able to retire before 40 at this rate, it just doesn't pay bills now. Anyone hiring evening's so I don't spend 90% of my paycheck on child care?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom