• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    As a recent "for example", she wanted to buy me a new grill for Fathers day.
    I have a NIB grill in the garage she doesn't know about.
    I told her I didn't want a new grill, so she bought me several shirts instead, couldn't have been happier.

The real problem is that you have to hide a new grill :laughing:

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Well, I've got a grill/smoker I'm still using in the back yard.
    I wasn't ready to get rid of it, so the new one is still in the garage needing to be put together.

Covered up with a blanket I bet. I understand. I don't know how many new shoes the wife buys.

Amy Lynn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2017
    Dallas, TX
    Amy Lynn: Maybe you should just buy your boyfriend a toaster.....it would cause less controversy.

j/k. Ruger or S&W entry-level AR.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
    I'm afraid we'd have a white/wheat discussion on our hands if that were the case. Besides, toasters are dangerous, and if he doesn't clean out the crumb tray I don't want to be held responsible for the fire it may start. :p

Amy Lynn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2017
    Dallas, TX
    Wasup Amy Lynn, any news on an acquisition?
    WELL since you asked, sorry we've been busy with moving this summer, and trips, and all kinds of things, BUT we decided that for now, he wants to build an AR so I'm looking at grabbing a lower receiver here within the next couple days to start him off. I think I'm going to wait a few more months for something else. Keeping my eye out for something special for sure. I don't want to get him too much just yet though

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    WELL since you asked, sorry we've been busy with moving this summer, and trips, and all kinds of things, BUT we decided that for now, he wants to build an AR so I'm looking at grabbing a lower receiver here within the next couple days to start him off. I think I'm going to wait a few more months for something else. Keeping my eye out for something special for sure. I don't want to get him too much just yet though

Are you going to surprise him with a lower that you picked out on your own, or did y'all discuss what he wanted?

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I have a couple general ideas, but I get to pick it out! :D
    Wait a FARKin darsh gone minute here sunshine!!! You moved .. went on TRIPS! .. and now YOU, a silly ass GIrL is picking out the LOWER!?!?!? And w/o telling 29000 of your closest friends!!?? I hereby authorize myself to speak for the rest and say, we are CRUSHED!!

Get the purple one, that means Royalty. I would get the purple one because that contrasts my reality. :green: :laughing:

Top Bottom