Capitol Armory ad

what size uncle mike's IWB holster for G19?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • superspud

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Texas
    sadly, probably so..... ive been getting nothing but negative feedback about uncle mike..... but for the $19 shipped i paid for it, im willing to give it a shot... (pun)

what would you recommend for a nice, slim iwb holster?

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    See the thread started by photofreeman yesterday or maybe Friday in regards to carrying a full sized 1911. I added a pretty wordy reply with some suggestions.

FYI, if you want thin, Brommeland for quicker to get, not cheap. Sparks Watch Six for a wait but a little closer to $100 or the ultimate king of thin cause he gets some bad ass hides down way south of the border, Alex Nossar for a wait and him getting it delivered to the US but not priced all that bad.....considering.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    If you can get your hands on a Sparks Versa Max 2, youll never go back. They are incredible holsters, just hard to find in stock and the wait will be long from Sparks himself. Borwnelss usually has some Sparks Summer Specials in stock for the Glocks and those are very nice holsters also.

If you want to go Kydex, TX very own Comp_tac is jard to beat. The Infidel is simple and very comfy, while the MTAC has a leather back to make it more comfy. Comp-Tac has great service and will probably be able to get you a new holster in a week. My last order came in 3 days, but I think I got lucky.

Raven Concealment also makes nice Kydex. Very thin material that conceals well and is pretty comfy to boot.

There i

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    If you can get your hands on a Sparks Versa Max 2, youll never go back. They are incredible holsters, just hard to find in stock and the wait will be long from Sparks himself. Borwnelss usually has some Sparks Summer Specials in stock for the Glocks and those are very nice holsters also.

If you want to go Kydex, TX very own Comp_tac is jard to beat. The Infidel is simple and very comfy, while the MTAC has a leather back to make it more comfy. Comp-Tac has great service and will probably be able to get you a new holster in a week. My last order came in 3 days, but I think I got lucky.

Raven Concealment also makes nice Kydex. Very thin material that conceals well and is pretty comfy to boot.

There i

VM2 GLOCK HOLSTERS - Top Gun Supply

You can get on their alert mailing list so when they get some in stock, you'll get an email. Just call fast. I'm not sure if they go as fast as for 1911's but they go fast.

Also try Lightning Arms Sports You'll; pay more from LAS (I can say that here ) but they may have them in stock.

Sparks is running a little ahead of what they were, but you're still looking at near 6 months.

Watch eBay also. BTW, you won't actually get anything from Milt Sparks himself, he died many years ago. :p But Tony K. runs a tight ship with the best folks working for him which is why they are in such demand.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Where you located? If you're close to Bryan /College Station, I have a custom leather holster for a G19 that you could try out that I have no use for.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom