APOD Firearms

What skills do you have that make you valuable post-shtf?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • santorium

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    What can you do that would set you apart from others? Obviously something like "type 100 words per minute" isn't a real necessity, while someone that knows advanced medicine would be very valuable. And for the search nazi's, I did. Thanks. Reply With Quote
    Texas SOT

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I have been a custom metal fabricator for 30 years and do some forge work, Decent shot, extensive zombie knowledge :), know how to raise and care for animals, some basic solar experience, I have no problem defending what is mine and not that I have ever done it I do not think I would have a problem killing if I had to but would have to be pressed hard.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm an experienced woodworker, so I can build just about anything.

I know enough about metalworking, blacksmithing, and casting metal to get by. I also know how to make a sand mold for casting.

I can cast my own bullets and reload my own ammo.

I know a decent amount of stuff about primitive survival (shelter building, fire making, water gathering and storage, ect)

I know how to hunt and fish.

I also know how to make rope.

santorium

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    I have been a custom metal fabricator for 30 years and do some forge work, Decent shot, extensive zombie knowledge :), know how to raise and care for animals, some basic solar experience, I have no problem defending what is mine and not that I have ever done it I do not think I would have a problem killing if I had to but would have to be pressed hard.

you are a hard man

santorium

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    I'm an experienced woodworker, so I can build just about anything.

I know enough about metalworking, blacksmithing, and casting metal to get by. I also know how to make a sand mold for casting.

I can cast my own bullets and reload my own ammo.

I know a decent amount of stuff about primitive survival (shelter building, fire making, water gathering and storage, ect)

I know how to hunt and fish.

I also know how to make rope.

really valuable, nice.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I LOVE getting into situations I shouldn't be in, and have a high tolerance for things it seems like people I work with don't want to go through (wilderness-wise at least). I'm by far no hardcore outdoor survival macho you'll see on TV, but I can hold my own. I'd be good at setting up ambushes or scouting.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom