What skills do you have that make you valuable post-shtf?

Discussion in 'Home Preparedness and Shelters' started by santorium, Nov 11, 2016.

1. skfullen

skfullen In the woods... TGT Supporter

Oct 14, 2017
    Houston
    And I was a high school principal for 15 years. I've got stories that will make you laugh, cry, laugh hysterically, and wonder WTF...

2. Churchmouse

Churchmouse New Member

Nov 22, 2017
    Indy west
    I am a fair hand at Carpentry, anything mechanical as to genny's cars trucks bikes.
    I can rig up about anything you need if I can find the materiel's.
    I am more than a bit of a gunsmith. I build/maintain all of my own pieces.
    I have a base knowledge of pumps and their use.
    I can hold my own.
    I saw the post about humor. I am a funny guy when the time is right. I am new here so the time is not right...Yet....:rolleyes:

3. Younggun

Younggun Doer of Deeds TGT Supporter Admin

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This information will make it much easier to place everyone in their proper places once SHTF and I take the reins rebuilding this nation as Supreme Comrade ushering in a new era of Anarcho-Totalitarianism.

In your assigned roles everyone will be supremely free to work towards the betterment of the nation as a whole and worship me as much as they wish, even beyond the mandatory 4 hour period of worship.

It will be wonderful and you will never have to look upon your neighbor knowing they have something you can't get. You will only need notify your nearest government official and I will immediately make things equal.

Patience my comrades, our time will come.

pronstar likes this.
  4. Davetex

Davetex TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 27, 2010
    Pflugerville
    Oh crap, looks like somebody kidnapped Younggun.

5. satx78247

satx78247 TGT Addict

Jun 23, 2014
    I competent in emergency 1st aid, ham radio, trapping, shooting, hunting, fishing, know how to use a XB, have dies/molds/primers/a H of a lot of brass for 8 calibers/hundreds of pounds of lead/tin & have enough guns/ammo to arm about 3-4 squads of security folks, to protect our local vicinity.

yours, satx

6. Army 1911

Army 1911 Well-Known

Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    With the proper sauce and slow cooking, I am sure I would be delicious.

7. zincwarrior

zincwarrior TGT Addict

Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I make excellent PB and Js and can watch TV on the sofa with a fat dog on my chest really well. I can also pull my back while just sitting YES SITTING AND NOT MOVING at the kitchen table (yesterday). If thats not a skill I don't know what is.

8. Southpaw

Southpaw Sucker MC TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Cibolo
    My old man was a television repairman, he's gave me an ultimate set of tools. I can fix anything.

pronstar likes this.
  9. gdr_11

gdr_11 Member

Aug 1, 2014
    I have never come in second in a gas passing contest!