What Stupid Stuff Have You Done With A Gun?

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
Jul 14, 2020
USA
When I was in the Navy me and 3 of my friends went squirrel hunting on an army base in Virginia. We're shooting squirrels, pine cones, trees, havin' a grand o'l time. Then as we're walking through the woods we come to this massive clearing and encounter this guy with a golf club, and golf cart, and golf bag... He looks at the four of us and his only comment was - "Play through!"

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Which one? Creedmoor? I always used to shoot out of Dead Frog. I never could understand the Sidewinder guys; that just didn't work for me.
Creedmoor more so than dead frog. At least with deade frog there’s a huge chunk of leg there to stabilize the pistol.

It’s that looks can be deceiving...they look weird but are stable and effective.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
Apr 13, 2018
Texas
Replacing a 686 rear sight blade over carpet. That detent was sure tiny and launched with the force of a thousand suns. I just sat there and said to myself: “yeah you just decided to change that out over carpet you butthole”.

To everyone’s surprise I didn’t find the detent. Ordered a new one.

If this story is boring as it likely is because it doesn’t involve an nd or hurting myself, try reading it with Morgan Freeman’s voice in your head.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts

Forum statistics