What the actual F@$k is wrong with people.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Just get through it and move on ........ much easier that way. As I've said before, old(er) age beats the hell out of the only other alternative! :banana:

Mostly a joke, but yea I tell people all the time that I wish I can have the privilege to grow old, experienced, and wise. My health dictates I will most likely not live to see 50. So I’m glad I get to feel somewhat old at 34.
    ARJ Defense ad

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    My sister's surgeon for her biggest problem was Denton Freakin' Cooley. He told her he expected her to survive 3 years, 5 at the most. That was 21 years ago and she's still around.
    Denton was pretty accurate in his day. Thank god he dropped the ball on that one..

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Every generation morphs the language. Every generation disdains the changes made by the generations that follow. What is worthy sticks. Like it or not, hep cats no longer go 23 skiddoo but Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and all its variants seem to have a bit of staying power.
    Right on, man!

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    The Popeye's crowd are not your regular Chic-fil-A bunch.......hell...they can hardly speak proper English at Popeye's.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    My sister's surgeon for her biggest problem was Denton Freakin' Cooley. He told her he expected her to survive 3 years, 5 at the most. That was 21 years ago and she's still around.

Preciate that but I'm not going off of a doctor's calculation, I'm going off of how bad my health really is. It started from a blood clotting disorder and every year gets worse and worse. I've already died once, but was blessed enough to be in the hospital and found just in time.

Because of the complications, my liver and pancreas are going down hill. Still have to get tests to see wether or not I have pancreatic cancer. I will likely die of a stroke, due to a clot, or an aneurism, due to blood thinners and worn out veins. I DO like to think I'll be around to beat the hell out of my lineage and pass down some firearms, but I don't believe it. Why do I not believe it? I'm a pessimist and while some people say that's not a good thing, it really helps keep disappointment at bay and I get SUPER excited when things go my way. So even with all of my problems and death in the near horizon, I am just so damned giddy to be alive.

Hey, happy to hear about your sister.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom