DK Firearms

what the heck is wrong with these people?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I will not give in to marxist perverts.. that's what they want...resistance is futile they say...ah NO, NO it's NOT!

Mentally ill perverts (biological men) who pretend they're women...or vice versa...demanding we 'NORMALS' join 'their' mental illness campaigns (or else) isn't something I will go along with...

Reality means biological male or females can't magically think they're...not...you've a penis/testes you're a male and if you've a uterus and a vagina...you're female...don't like it...tough shit...that's you.

History will judge us as we're at 'the crazy time' when biology was 'hated' and 'The Emperor's New Clothes Nuttiness' was at it's peak.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    We watch reality shows and even those shows are getting weird. One show has a trans who claims he didn't have a choice. He had to change from a woman to a man. I say bull he chose to do it.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Ah, if I understand, that's a she pretending to be a he...if I understand correctly...?

When biological people want to magically proclaim they're not male or female, I won't honor their new 'found /magical thinking' nonsense by referring to them as their 'preferred pretend pronoun'.

If, you're a male or female as nature made you...I will NOT pretend otherwise...or give in to your 'magical thinking'...why not?

Because I'm sane...and I'm not afraid of your BS!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ETR,

Yep, these nut cases are demanding, yes, demanding we 'have to pretend' they're male or female when biologically they're not...

I will not give in to 'magical thinking' or accept being labeled a 'trans-phobe'...hell, I'm not afraid of these 'bat shit crazies' and I don't hate or fear them, they need help...of course I'm not psychiatrist...I just know you can't tell me 'crazy' isn't crazy...common sense tells me that for fks sake

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    But these guys are supposed to be trying to make a profit on the crap they sell. Why would you run the risk of completely ruining your business if you are trying to make a profit?
    I'd say its evidence that 99% of marketing departments could vanish tomorrow and nobody would notice. Considering almost 0% of shoppers are there because they saw an advertisement, and almost nobody buys any product because they saw an advertisement its just proof that advertising departments within any company are tremendous wastes of money. Just consider who a marketing person is likely to be.

Now that the braindead liberals are accidentally being hired into these roles where actual decisions are made, they're finding out you can only harm your brand and turn away shoppers instead of attracting more shoppers by your own advertisement. Budweiser proved that in a big way and it seems like everyone else is tone deaf by running gay advertisements (or whatever they are) because they think people want to hear those messages while blissfully unaware its just turning away dollars by participating in identity politics. People are still going to buy bud lite or shop at target and buy black rifle coffee regardless of whatever ad campaign is going on.

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    Back up and listen to the man. He said lender's like Blackrock are forcing large corps. to go gay and go green to borrow money. Also Blackrock manages investments and 401K for many government agencies, teachers, and large unions.

Blackrock is also petitioning to forgo fiduciary requirements on investments and recently got a a bill presented allowing investing YOUR money into risky gay and green companies which is the lefts new agenda.(money laundering)

People follow the money.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Ah, if I understand, that's a she pretending to be a he...if I understand correctly...?

When biological people want to magically proclaim they're not male or female, I won't honor their new 'found /magical thinking' nonsense by referring to them as their 'preferred pretend pronoun'.

If, you're a male or female as nature made you...I will NOT pretend otherwise...or give in to your 'magical thinking'...why not?

Because I'm sane...and I'm not afraid of your BS!
    A tree can't be a cat. A dog can't be a fish. A male can't be a female. Any noun or pronoun can be assigned to something, but it won't change it. It just don't work that way!

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    But these guys are supposed to be trying to make a profit on the crap they sell. Why would you run the risk of completely ruining your business if you are trying to make a profit?
    Yeah, I have been wondering the same.
    Then I saw this dude on a TikTok video, who claimed that the elites controlling banks are forcing them to do this stupid crap else not receive funding, which would close them down, anyway. All part of the reimagining of our country.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    This is what happens when business schools stop teaching business and finances and start teaching "equity" and "inclusion"...without understanding that a customer base is made up of people who choose to buy that company's products, not people who are required to. Every time they do this, the excuse is always that they are "reaching out to new customers", without comprehending that they have to avoid alienating their existing and lifelong customers.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Kohl’s is already flirting with bankruptcy. This will be the final nail in the coffin

7bbc568ff761a1f3b589fd52c86b560a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    This is what happens when business schools stop teaching business and finances and start teaching "equity" and "inclusion"...without understanding that a customer base is made up of people who choose to buy that company's products, not people who are required to. Every time they do this, the excuse is always that they are "reaching out to new customers", without comprehending that they have to avoid alienating their existing and lifelong customers.
    NOTHING WRONG WITH ATTRACTING OR EXPANDING YOUR CUSTOMER BASE BUT NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF CURRENT AND EXISTING CUSYOMERS!

Top Bottom