• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    APF Reveals Little Information | KULR-8 TELEVISION - Billings, Montana | Local Top Stories

A few of the highlights:
    A private police force that will not say were they get their funding?
    They come to town with the local police tags and stickers, then quickly remove them?
    The reporter that broke the story now works as a spokes person for the new company?

APF is clearly a foreign company that is being contracted to police work and long term detention on American soil.

Here's a couple more story's:
    Montana Town Occupied By Private Paramilitary Security Force - BlackListed News

CA co. preps to take over MT jail - San Jose Mercury News

By the way guys the tin-foil hats now come in many sizes!
    Capitol Armory ad

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    A private security force whose biggest role is helping the U.S. government to “combat terrorism” is now patrolling the streets of a town in Montana, acting as law enforcement but accountable to nobody and operating completely outside the limitations of the U.S. constitution in a chilling throwback to the brownshirts of Nazi Germany.

The American Police Force organization is a paramilitary unit that “provides surveillance, investigative, and military services across the world,” according to its website, which shows men dressed in military fatigues carrying machine guns.

“As part of our mission, APF plays a critical role in helping the U.S. government meet vital homeland security and national defense needs. Within the last 5 years the United States has been far and away our #1 client. Technologies, programs, and services performed by APF have played a very important role in U.S. military and civilian efforts to protect our homeland and combat terrorism,” the website states.

APF were originally contracted to provide security at a previously empty detention center in Hardin, a small town in Montana, but are now patrolling the streets driving SUV’s with “Police Department” printed on them despite the fact that Hardin doesn’t have a police department. American Police Force has no jurisdiction in the area because it is a private organization, not a police force.

According to Two Rivers Authority officials, having the private security force patrol the streets was not part of the contract. “I have no idea. I really don’t because that’s not been a part of any of the discussions we’ve had with any of them,” Two Rivers Authority’s Al Peterson told KULR 8 News. Peterson said that patrolling the streets was on the “wishlist” of APF’s Captain Michael.

The American Police Force is a shady outfit shrouded in suspicion. According to an Associated Press report, questions over the legitimacy of the organization abound.

“Government contract databases show no record of the company. Security industry representatives and federal officials said they had never heard of it. On its Web site, the company lists as its headquarters a building in Washington near the White House that holds “virtual offices.” A spokeswoman for the building said American Police Force never completed its application to use the address,” reports AP.

Furthermore, APF was tasked with filling the empty Hardin detention center with inmates, without any clear indication of where those prisoners would come from.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    That's OB's civilian police force he was talking about. How do you think he's going to redistribute your wealth, and turn your kids into brown shirts? By force, of course. They'll do what the military took an oath not to do. This is a domestic enemy.

APF, come down my street..

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I don't think this will fly in our neck of the woods.

We have too many like the guy in Pasadena who was "protecting his neighbor".

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Scary to say the least!!!
    All I can say is I will excesise ALL my constitutional rights when and where needed and or required.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    ya know,

100 armed citizens, a bucket of tar, a feather pilow and a rail would be appropriate.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I'd like Texas Investigator's opinion of this psuedo police force...As I remember to be a LEO in Texas at least requires Texas certification which is many hours of study, passing grades, background check, and a city, county, or the state with a job to work in.

I know zilch about Montana law but storm troopers can't just walk into Texas and set up shop, obama's or anybody elses !!!!

The Texas Parks & Wildlife has not as yet set up a season for brown shirt SS troopers but it may in the future....No antlers to mount but maybe ears.....

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    One of the articles talks about tracking an office location to Texas were they spoke to a man who would only be Id'D as " Capitain Micheal".

APatriot

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    Just let Obama try and do this is the Republic of Texas....LMAO...we will run them out of town "on a rail"....

Obama you incompetent and anti-American - Please try and do this in Texas!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Lakeway, Tx
    Every day that goes by we are one step closer. Every day that goes by is another day we could have been organizing and preparing. I see the same fear across many forums. Thousands of people know what it coming but do not have a plan of action. I'm not advocating a offensive position, just a extremely well thought out defensive one. I'm suprised to not see more militia's being created in this time of peril.

Notice the Company logo is the Serbian Coat of Arms. The government is planing to destroy us from the inside out.

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    I noticed one of the vids on youtube ,not sure if one is listed here, was a newscast about it and the spokesperson seemed to have a noticable accent.

Top Bottom