Budget is $300 i have all the guns i want except for a dedicated 22lr and i sold my shotgun but thinking of grabbing another. I almost pulled the trigger on a new stock but figured id give it some thought even though i will be definately getting one, just not sure if i should make it this weeks purchase or wait. Should i upgrade the flimsy stock on my savage 10 since i mainly use a bipod on it and im pretty sure my free floated barrel is negated when hooked to a bipod as i think it flexes enough to touch the barrel. Buy a dedicated 22lr. Even though i just recently traded for a 22lr conversion for my ar15. buy a shotgun, which would get the least amount of use as i hunt a lot but typically for things my other guns would be better apt at and the occasional turkey shoot and ducks, etc. Or get more ammo.