What to get next thread

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
Jul 24, 2011
Conroe, TX
Budget is $300 i have all the guns i want except for a dedicated 22lr and i sold my shotgun but thinking of grabbing another. I almost pulled the trigger on a new stock but figured id give it some thought even though i will be definately getting one, just not sure if i should make it this weeks purchase or wait.

Should i upgrade the flimsy stock on my savage 10 since i mainly use a bipod on it and im pretty sure my free floated barrel is negated when hooked to a bipod as i think it flexes enough to touch the barrel.

Buy a dedicated 22lr. Even though i just recently traded for a 22lr conversion for my ar15.

buy a shotgun, which would get the least amount of use as i hunt a lot but typically for things my other guns would be better apt at and the occasional turkey shoot and ducks, etc.

Or get more ammo.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads