What WALMARTS still carry ammo on west side of Houston??

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
hello all i live inbetween the 610 and beltway 8 on the west side of houston. Does anyone know if the walmarts around here still carry ammo. i was at one yesterday and it did not.

Im in need of some .40 bad. i have a certain steyer i need to break in

LittleGun

Jun 27, 2008
Spring/Houston
Each time I got to a Walmart, they have ammo - but not the kind I want. A Walmart clerk told me that the ammo leaves as fast as it comes it. Academy seems to have a better supply.

claymore504

Well-Known
Dec 2, 2008
Katy, TX
All the ones I go to still carry it. I am far west (Katy) area. The by Katy Milss mall carrie it. I also go to 2 on Fry Rd. north of I10 and one on FM526 and Hwy 6 and they all carry ammo. i have not tried any near my work (Galleria Area).

Gopher

Mar 5, 2008
Far, far, far North Dallas
The sporting goods manager at the Sherman Wal Mart told me that corporate dropped the ball when setting up their reorders from the manufactures. The other stores (Academy, Dicks, Gander Mountain etc) beat them to the punch and they are having a hard time finding any to sell. When supply catches up to demand all will be good again. It may be higher than before but they will have some.

BTW: He told me that the Sherman store was the number three seller of guns and ammo in the nation. That shocked me for some reason.

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
The sporting goods manager at the Sherman Wal Mart told me that corporate dropped the ball when setting up their reorders from the manufactures. The other stores (Academy, Dicks, Gander Mountain etc) beat them to the punch and they are having a hard time finding any to sell. When supply catches up to demand all will be good again. It may be higher than before but they will have some.

BTW: He told me that the Sherman store was the number three seller of guns and ammo in the nation. That shocked me for some reason.
Well, if they're as bad about required documentation and NCIS checks selling firearms, it may be the Meth Lab proprietors coming in from the outskirts, just over the north border etc. keeping stocked up.

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
The Walmarts on Westheimer at Dunvale and Kirkwood both sell ammo.
man maybe im blind lolzz.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads