• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    My first gun was a Marlin/Glenfield Model 60 .22lr. My dad paid $10 for it and I still have it. I hope to give it to my son in just a few short years.
    DK Firearms

czechmate82

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    First Shotgun bought at age 18: Mossberg 500 Persuader 12 gauge with 20 inch barrel and 8 round magazine. I still have it.

First Handgun bought at age 21: Bulgarian Makarov in 9mm Makarov made in 1978...was a former Bulgarian military sidearm that was re-arsenaled then sold to a US distributer...and of course I still have it! It was $159.99 in the gun case at a local gun store in California when I was home from college...and I bought it without really knowing anything about it. I will never sell it...will be buried with it...

First Rifle bought at age 18: Mosin-Nagant 91/59. I had it all the way through college, then stupidly sold it at a gun show a few years later. Wish I had it back...kicked like a mule...but could do head shots with the thing out to 150 yds...

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Smith & Wesson Model 19.... Let my mother keep it for me when I joined the Corps 11 years ago, and she claims now "she does not know where it is...."

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    At 16 my Grandad sent me into his attic for some job that is better suited to young bones. While there I found this huge revolver in a paper sack. Showed it to Grandad and asked if I could shoot it. He said he would give it to me if I worked hard for him that summer. He worked my behind off that summer and I went home with my first gun. A Webley Mark V in the caliber of .455 760. Took it to a gun store, the smith inspected it and said I could shoot .45 acp in it with half moon clips. I must have put 10K of corrosive WWII surplus junk thru that gun. Sold it to a friend for $60.
    Don't miss it one bit

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Sears and Roebuck break action 20 guage. It was a youth model and kicked like a SOB. I was about 8 when the old man gave it to me. He bought it from a guy at work for $50. It was old when I got it in 91 or 92. My sorrry @$$ cousin stole alot of my firearms from my mothers house when I was in Boot camp and that one went with it. Wish I still had it.

Bought a $90 Baikal 410 to give to my daughter. She is 1.5 years old now, so I will give it to her in about 2 years.

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Ruger SuperBearcat, bought it as a sidearm to go fishing with as I could load it with snake shot. Still have it.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    An old White Powder Wonder single shot 20 guage shotgun my Grandfather shortened the stock so I could shoulder it and bird hunt with him when I was 7 . It had been one of his son's.

ge0624me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    9mm when i was 21, im 39 now, but that gun was ,well i dont even recall what it was ,el cheapo i think,some big bulky thing, but you get the picture ,got to start somewhere right?

Top Bottom