• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    J.C. Higgins .22 with a Sears(Weaver) J-4 scope. Yes, I still have it. Got it the same year my wife was born. These guns were made for Sears by Marlin.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    We talking firearms or guns in general. Hand me down BB & pellet rifles were the first guns. Winchester model 37 single shot 12 gauge w/ full choke was my first firearm. Traded it off for my Ithaca model 37 12 gauge. Once I got married I found one & bought it for the wife for her birthday.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Stevens single shot .410 was my first gun. Gift from my dad. Still have it.

Ruger P89 was the first gun I bought for myself.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Bought my first about 10 years ago when I turned 21. It's a HK USP compact 9mm. Still have it today and actually put 250 rounds through it yesterday for a total of about 50K rounds. Never had a single malfunction with a and it still remains one of my favorites. Here she is with all her purdy wear marks. ;)

1000217nt8.jpg

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    My first firearm was a Mossberg 600AT, 12 guage shotgun. Sold it to a friend from work who was just getting into dive hunting. Used the money towards another shotgun (Rem. 11-87).

crs2fer4

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Grapevine, TX
    Remington 870 16 Gauge shotgun. It belonged to my uncle when he was a kid, and unfortunatly being the jerk he is, took it back in my 20s. (he has never used it since)

Byaah_19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    DFW
    My first gun was a Taurus .357 magnum revolver. Still have and probably always will. Cant beat the reliability of a revolver! My second gun was a Beretta PX4 Storm in .40 cal but I soon traded it for the love of my life, a GLOCK 30 .45 cal. Hope my wife doesnt read this!

Bullseye Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Texas Panhandle
    AYA side-by-side double barrel shotgun in 16 gauge. I still have it. My Dad got it for me in 1963 from the same place Lee Harvey Oswald bought his Carcano carbine; Klein's Sporting Goods in Chicago. I still have the invoice.

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    My first firearm was a Christmas gift when I was 17, it was a Remington .22 auto model 550-1 and would shoot short, long and long rifle reliably. It will also chamber and cycle CB longs. After 40 years it now sits in my safe and sometimes still fires a few rounds from time to time. This rifle has stayed with me when almost everything I bought myself over the next 20 years has come and gone. Now anything I get I generally keep.

Top Bottom