Gun Zone Deals

What Weird Lookin Or Ugly Guns Do You Own?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yep, ugly as hell. Like a Glock fucked a HiPoint.

e3eb57d05bfe5b0b79db57c8547b74c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• e3eb57d05bfe5b0b79db57c8547b74c1.jpg
      e3eb57d05bfe5b0b79db57c8547b74c1.jpg
      177.7 KB · Views: 970

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    First impressions on shooting.......more recoil than expected...not unmanageable, but more than expected......sliding your finger off the trigger will require practice to be accurate.......older fingers with less skin turgor than young folks will find it uncomfortable to shoot more than a couple of rounds...practice dry firing first...middle and ring finger placement on the grip can interfere with pulling the trigger completely to the rear. Okay, yes its fun.....but.....I won't be shooting it much....will be mostly a safe queen unless someone else asks to shoot it............
    7 yards...1st shot low trying to figure out finger placement..........

thumbnail_20200818_181619.jpg

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    One other thing........I would bet there will be law suits for ND's ect.......it basically is a modern day zip gun as other have pointed out......I can foresee accidents for people acting stupid.......it can be fired without the barrel on it.......someone will at some point....

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Matt at Demolition Ranch did a YouTube review of that Altor...thing. His assessment: it's dumb, it's not real useful, but it works and it's actually reliable.

And here's my weird looking gun. I've got two of 'em - one I inherited from my dad, and one I bought - which was exactly the second one I had ever seen. An H. Koon Snake Charmer single-shot .410 shotgun.

image.jpg1.jpg

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    One other thing........I would bet there will be law suits for ND's ect.......it basically is a modern day zip gun as other have pointed out......I can foresee accidents for people acting stupid.......it can be fired without the barrel on it.......someone will at some point....
    Surprised this thread is still alive. Anyway, I'll keep it going a bit longer:

My guess is it would go off like any cartridge that goes off if in a fire - with very little capability to do any significant damage since there would be nothing directing the bullet as it leaves the shell case and nothing compressing the gasses formed b the burning powder. Of course, you could shoot your eye out with it like that!:rolleyes:

About the only practical uses for it, other than suicide would be the perfect murder weapon in fiction. My guess is it would have made or would make the perfect prop for an Alfred Hitchcock Presents or similar type current show. One with the theme of the extremely henpecked & unhappy husband who decides to replace the hairdryer in their motel room with it to off the wife. Then when when the wife goes to blowdry her hair, with the unfamiliar and seemingly small modern looking cordless hairdryer, she blows her head off. It looks enough like a hairdryer to maybe fool a dumb blonde.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom