• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Who cares the democrap mob that runs the state gets what they deserve no bail, no police, dont let them get the material that can help them fight crime as mentioned above. They will be patrolling in electric fiat scooter cars before they are done. They will turn Seattle into San Fran with unstopped looting and crime. Has anyone noticed the increase in Washington and Oregon plates driving around in Texas they are coming here to vote for beto probably and ruin Texas.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    If we can't have them maybe they shouldnt either!?

Seriously, besides an armored wat vehile most things on this list.arent needed.

50 cals and armed helicopters?

3) For the purposes of this section:
    (a) "Military equipment" means firearms and ammunition of .50 caliber or greater, machine guns, armed helicopters, armed or armored drones, armed vessels, armed vehicles, armed aircraft, tanks, long range acoustic hailing devices, rockets, rocket launchers, bayonets, grenades, missiles, directed energy systems, and electromagnetic spectrum weapons.
    (b) "Grenade" refers to any explosive grenade designed to injure or kill subjects, such as a fragmentation grenade or antitank grenade, or any incendiary grenade designed to produce intense heat or fire. "Grenade" does not include other nonexplosive grenades designed to temporarily incapacitate or disorient subjects without causing permanent injury, such as a stun grenade, sting grenade, smoke grenade, tear gas grenade, or blast ball.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    I can't see most PDs wanting much of this...afterall, you have to store and maintain it for the one in a generation event (at least at the current rate). The only item that I think a PD might want is the 50 cal anti-materiel rifle.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I was in CO when it voted to restrict magazine capacities to 15 rounds. Some weapons manufactures said that henceforth, they would only offer 15 round magazines to state agencies. Individual officers could still purchase standard capacity magazines.
    I have fond memories of Colorado. lived/stationed there for a few years. I used to think it would be a great place to live. Sadly it has changed quite a bit.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Washington state will be just fine, Seattle may see some rough times ahead. I have two friends who are Sheriffs in WA and both agree that the militarization of police forces is counter productive to the mission of maintaining law and order. I agree.
    If you dress a man as a soldier, train him as a soldier and arm him as a soldier, then he will conduct himself like a SOLDIER!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Who cares the democrap mob that runs the state gets what they deserve no bail, no police, dont let them get the material that can help them fight crime as mentioned above. They will be patrolling in electric fiat scooter cars before they are done. They will turn Seattle into San Fran with unstopped looting and crime. Has anyone noticed the increase in Washington and Oregon plates driving around in Texas they are coming here to vote for beto probably and ruin Texas.
    I'm pretty sure there are some Oregon transplants here at TGT that aren't like that, and would strongly disagree with you.

Matter of fact, two such members have been to my home, and are welcome here any time. They left Oregon behind them.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I'm pretty sure there are some Oregon transplants here at TGT that aren't like that, and would strongly disagree with you.

Matter of fact, two such members have been to my home, and are welcome here any time. They left Oregon behind them.
    I know of who you speak & they are both stand up guys. Hung out with one Tuesday & he brought his son. Never having had kids I was kind of surprised the boy lacked a whittling knife as he was busy constructing toy guns from a fallen tree. His dad said why the boy lack a knife & a .22 & his answer was almost like hearing my dad give me reasons why. When the boy gets a little older I have a collection I'll let him choose one from.

The other invited me to turkey day of which I need to get ready to go to.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I know of who you speak & they are both stand up guys. Hung out with one Tuesday & he brought his son. Never having had kids I was kind of surprised the boy lacked a whittling knife as he was busy constructing toy guns from a fallen tree. His dad said why the boy lack a knife & a .22 & his answer was almost like hearing my dad give me reasons why. When the boy gets a little older I have a collection I'll let him choose one from.

The other invited me to turkey day of which I need to get ready to go to.
    I knew you would know of whom I was referring to. They, along with you, and all the others that were here that Saturday, are welcome at my house anytime. I was able to make some new friends that day.

Honestly @baboon that day was the highlight of the year for me.

Ibmikey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2014
    East Texas
    I am a transplant from Eastern Washington State, loved living there on a lake with pines surrounding but because of the Left (West) Coast liberal politics and repressive laws I left for freer country. I brought good (in my opinion) conservative attitudes and over 300 firearms and ammo, mostly in pistol collections of many brands and types. Although happy to be in Texas I sure miss cool days and nights ( often below zero) mountains and friendly neighbors. I really enjoy the hog hunting the area affords both day and night.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    If the average Californian came to TX, I think we would be in trouble. But I think the conservatives and the moderates are leaving. So, the Californication of TX might not be as bad as we think. Unlike most states, TX does have a strong culture, so maybe the transplants will adopt it and become more conservative.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas

Please consider that while Oregon has Portland and Washington has Seattle , Texas has Austin which is going down that same path....although fortunately not so far gone

Top Bottom