• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Yea, I just tell them I'm not looking to give it away.Same guy that offered me $250 claims he buys glocks for $350 all the time.So I had to ask, are they stolen?

But man out of 5 guys I only had one serious inquiry.Offered $380 to pickup next week.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Is this guy an idiot or am I being unreasonable?
    Little of both. It's not a $500 gun and the mileage analogy is just ridiculous. Way too much conversation... He made an offer; give him a counter offer or just say your price is firm and stop engaging with him.

Same guy that offered me $250 claims he buys glocks for $350 all the time.So I had to ask, are they stolen?
    $250 is way too low, but $350 Glocks are plentiful. GT's has them for $350 all the time and you can usually find some online at that price, too.

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ive bought guns online where the guy has asked me to call him. Sounded like an older guy and he wanted to have a conversation about the gun and kind of feel me out. It reminds me of how some cultures you wouldnt even talk about the purchase until you had talked about other things like the news or sports for awhile. I know tech is nice in some ways but we have definitely lost some civility and humanity.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Yea, I just tell them I'm not looking to give it away.Same guy that offered me $250 claims he buys glocks for $350 all the time.So I had to ask, are they stolen?
    $350 used Glocks are easy to come by. GTs has them for $279 to $329 everyday, depending on condition. I think you are valuing used guns a bit too high.

Top Bottom