Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    No I found it on fb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I doubt it's real. Probably a troll job to get gun owner'a panties in a wad so they will post stupid shit on line to express their outrage that will later be used as talking points for antis.

I would ignore it, but sadly there will be thousands of people posting shit that on the surface, comes across as extremist and borderline psychotic.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I'd laugh like hell, and then show it to all the other gun owners in the neighborhood so they can laugh too.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Send him back a letter saying you are a Muslim and your CAIR provided attorney will be contacting him, the HOA and the media for the blatant discrimination against your religious and political beliefs.

A 'Christian neighborhood'? Is that like a whites-only establishment? Nothing gets gun grabbing liberal douchebags' panties in a wad quicker than finding out they've become the bigot discriminating against a protected minority.

Last edited:

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Despite many pastors having been vocal about being anti-gun, not many congregation members are.

I think it's a load of crap. I actually received a letter like that once about my driving. Someone looked up my license plate and it freaked out my wife. Really not that hard to do and I wasn't impressed. The morning commute for Dallas is not for the faint of heart and anyone so miffed that they would spend the time and money looking up my personal information just to send a letter is just some passive aggressive schmuck who doesn't have the cojones to do anything in person.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    With the attitude displayed in that letter (if it's genuine), it wouldn't be hard to figure out who wrote it... They'd hear from me next time I saw them walking by.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    The question the recipient of that message should be asking is; "If I wanted to fly the Texas flag over a 'Don't Tread On Me' flag with a third NRA Life Member flag on the bottom, could I get away with one flag pole or would I need two???"

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    In my neighborhood, a 20-year-old boy who lived a couple of doors down lost his mom in a car accident. His dad was long dead. The house was left to him. He invited his girlfriend to come live with him.

The father of the girl disapproved. He called the authorities for any conceivable (and come inconceivable) infractions. Various cruisers were at the house all the damn time. There would be a short conversation in the front yard and they'd leave. Eventually, they started resisting responding to the fathers complaints so the father started doing slow drive-bys at all hours, sometimes punctuated with him leaning out his window and shouting obscenities at the house. Neighbors started calling the police on him and the drive-bys stopped.

Shortly thereafter, everybody on my block got a letter from the outraged father of the 17-year-old girl. The father was insanely angry that his daughter was being manipulated by an older man. The letter went on at length describing how awful this boy was and how his innocent flower had been led astray. The only non-emotional argument in the letter was his suspicion that underage drinking was going on.

I was truly shocked that I was the only person on the block who read the letter, thought about it for a bit, and then walked over to my neighbor and gave it to him. We had a brief discussion about it, especially about the underage drinking part. I explained to him that as far as I knew, everything they were doing was fine but "Please don't throw any parties. Someone will bring some beer and the whole lot of you will suffer for it." We parted on good terms.

Why can't people just have a polite discussion when they disagree? (Irony in re the current venue fully intended, btw.)

If I got the letter in the OP, I'd trash it unless I could figure out where it came from. If I could figure that out, I'd knock on the door of the sender and thank them for letting me know how they feel.

Then I'd probably have my truck wrapped in a giant "AR - America's Rifle" graphic. And start cleaning my guns on my front porch.

Top Bottom