• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMPD2079

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2014
    New Braunfels, Texas
    That so called Christian would be the one screaming the loudest when his house gets broken into or when the Muslims come to behead him. You can't depend on others for help at a time like that. Always be prepared.
    Lynx Defense

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    But the simple fact is that if your daughter is 17 and she doesn't mind, she can be "messed with" legally. She can walk right out of your house or have sex with anyone she wants. Putting someone in a hole for engaging in legal activity with your daughter is not really something you want to be promising to do on a public forum.

You're right. I think a sign on the front door when they walk up may be better. That way they'll get the gist if they don't frequent TGT - LOL

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    If I knew who wrote the letter, I'd take em out to lunch at Whataburger and talk it over.

From the desk of a literate squirrel named Leonard.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    If I knew who wrote the letter, I'd take em out to lunch at Whataburger and talk it over.

From the desk of a literate squirrel named Leonard.

That's the mature, appropriate approach but I doubt they would agree to go. People don't talk things over anymore. It's a shame, really.

WCDUB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    I would tell them to acquaint themselves with the Bill of Rights,and to
    mind their own f###ing business!

navysooner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Ft. Worth
    If I was a criminal, I would refrain from hitting a house that advertises any from of defense, especially firearms. Criminals seek easy targets. I doubt your statement is true and is used by anti-gunners to attempt to instill doubt in gun owners.

-PAK-

Most burglars hit houses when no one is home, so a home with firearms will be just as safe to rob as one without. If you have an alarm try still will have a good 10 minutes before police or you get there. Don't want your guns stolen buy a safe.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Most burglars hit houses when no one is home, so a home with firearms will be just as safe to rob as one without. If you have an alarm try still will have a good 10 minutes before police or you get there. Don't want your guns stolen buy a safe.
    I was just saying that if I was a criminal I wouldn't want to take the risk of getting shot. There's a difference between a burglary and a robbery. One is crime without occupants and the other is crime with. Don't see a car out front? Doesn't mean there's no one home. If anything, I'd rather the bastards try to break into my house while I'm home so I could defend it. I've had my truck broken into and high value items such as my laptop taken. I didn't have a sticker advertising guns on it though. People do random acts of violence. It's up to us to be ready and counteract.

-PAK-

gdouthit

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    BCS
    What about this one

jaqe4une.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts