Whataburger employee fired for BLM mask

jordanmills

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2009
Pearland, TX
So she acts like an ass, resigns before she gets fired, they are happy with her leaving, then she gives them a list of demands to get her back? I've (briefly) dated some girls that might have been almost that delusional. I'm surprised chicagoburger didn't immediately bend over to kiss her queenly african booty.

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
So she acts like an ass, resigns before she gets fired, they are happy with her leaving, then she gives them a list of demands to get her back? I've (briefly) dated some girls that might have been almost that delusional. I'm surprised chicagoburger didn't immediately bend over to kiss her queenly african booty.
I think this was at the local level. By the time their corporate offices in Chicago, ( I think they moved them from Corpus Christie to Chicago, but I might be mistaken.) they may bend over and re-hire her with all of her demands met.

If they do, we will never darken the doors of Whataburger again. And I urge others to do the same.

prisondoc

Feb 26, 2020
Converse TX
"Someone of your qualifications would have no trouble finding a top flight job in in either the food service or hospitality industries".

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads