• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They’re the only fast food place with an edible breakfast biscuit so I’ll keep going in the morning. Their burgers are crap.

What’s everybody gonna do with them whataburger charms
    thingies now? Oooh, and gonna have to repaint them silly looking ARs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wendy’s has the best fast food burger. That double baconator....and then curly fries from jack in the box.

But whataburger has the best breakfast biscuit. I’ve got no time for their crappy paper thin bacon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I heard on Wednesday that there was some buzz about Whataburger getting sold. I guess it was true. Academy suffered the same fate a few years back. It's always crappy to hear another Texas brand is being sold off. But I cant blame the family members, im sure if I could sell it off, not have the headache & make some money I'd probably do the same.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Their fries suck......burgers are edible...........service is very good (at least here).....

Wendy's is first choice when I have a choice.....
    Their onion rings are excellent. Their chocolate malts will give you terminal brain freeze, they are so good. I tried their Buffalo Chicken Ranch the other day and it was darn good.

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    Reminded me of the battle Whataburger launched against "Pete's What A Burger" on Oak St in Abilene. Was in the early sixties IIRC. Few years later I met a couple of guys with Gooch Packing Co...they told me "Pete's" bought the absolute best grade ground beef they sold in those years. Just a walk up, no seating / entry stand but fantastic burgers.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    With the market booming as it is, it takes bucks to expand the brand. I don't see this as a problematic transaction. Whataburger rules. Final Answer.

So long as the new owners don't step on the current policy on concealed carry, I think things will be just fine.

I love the Whataburger BaconDoubleCheeseburger with JalapeñoRawOnion&Mustard, whatasized for large fries and large iced tea. The fries are excellent and always hot and fresh. And then there's the spicy ketchup!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom