• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Wife and I had some burgers I grilled last Sunday for dinner last night with chips and macaroni salad. They were pretty danged good.

Last Saturday, when I was prepping the brisket for the smoker. I cut off about two pounds or so off the ends of the brisket and put them in the freezer for later. I am going to put them through my little meat grinder and then mix it with some ground chuck to make some brisket burger patties to grill at a later time.
    Target Sports

MagnoliaTom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Texas
    I made homemade pizza
    c8bdeb31e6e46cb254e716eaf5b91bec.jpg

da314ba5b100c27f369fa78663ba7158.jpg

aaa62805528b70cc392d72f41ad0c155.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Last Sunday, I smoked a pork loin along with the brisket. It came out very tender and moist and shredded up very easily. The wife and I use it to make sandwiches with. Our favorite way is with some sauted onions and bell peppers on top of the meat and then adding a slice of pepper jack cheese to it. I had a couple earlier this evening.

Wife also picked up a pork shoulder at Kroger's that were on sale. A nice 8 pounder that is going on the smoker this weekend.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The wife was thinking about making a chicken quesadilla for her dinner tonight. I suggested she use some of the brisket to make a quesadilla with. Sounded so good, I asked her to make me one for a snack. Damn, it was good too!

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    Ham shank on sale this week for $1.27/lb.
    I couldn’t pass it up.
    Ham is in the oven and cabbage, onions, potatoes, carrots and celery are in the dutch oven on the stove with cracked pepper and Montreal steak seasoning.
    Hoo boy!

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    We're in the middle of a remodel, so we don't have a kitchen. But we do have at least some skill in throwing things together ;)

HEB rotisserie chicken, broken down and simmered in a pan on the sidecar burner of the grill. Nothing fancy, just some HEB chicken simmering sauce from a packet. Then some taco shells, shredded cheese, HEB tub o' guac, cut up a couple Roma tomatoes, and dinner is served. Pool side. :shades:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    We got a late start to eat at the restaurant, because they closed at 9, and not 10 like I thought, so we ran into Palestine and we stopped and at Whataburger. And for a change, we dined in there. Been a number of years since we did that. It was a nice change up from eating brisket, chicken, pork loin and ribs all week!

Tonight, I'm just going to sort of snack on some chips, salsa dip, guacamole, and nachos. With a cold Shiner on the side.

Top Bottom