• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    In defiance of California, and due to this thread,

the wife and I decided on having BLT sandwiches tonight with some homemade french fries and cole slaw on the side.

I told her it was only proper we do our part to help!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Rare purchase of roast beef. Sourdough bread, lettuce, tomato, potato salad and baby gherkins.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Last night I finished off the smoked eye of round, by chopping it up in the blender, adding homemade picante sauce & some beef base and a packet of taco seasoning & water. Originally I was thinking tacos but opted for a can of Bush Chili Beans into it. The smoked flavor from the meat still came thru and it was really pretty damn good over busted up saltines.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Bought some jar red curry and coconut milk that I sliced smoked pork tenderloin into. The red curry was pretty week, blood think for Shirachia! Would have been nice to had some veggies in it but toady is grocery day.

Going to Brookshire in Buffalo for a change. H‑E‑B meat dept has been blown out the last 4 times we shop there.

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    Considering it's Taco Tuesday, I took a pound of ground venison out of the freezer that I can cook with some taco seasoning when I get home and stuff some Old El Paso Taco Shells. I will probably make some fresh Guacamole and open a fresh bottle of my home made salsa. As the commercial says "Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood". Oh and some cold adult beverages as well.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Bought some jar red curry and coconut milk that I sliced smoked pork tenderloin into. The red curry was pretty week, blood think for Shirachia! Would have been nice to had some veggies in it but toady is grocery day.

Going to Brookshire in Buffalo for a change. H‑E‑B meat dept has been blown out the last 4 times we shop there.

Went to my favorite place fir curry last night. The place had changed hands and they don’t sell it anymore. I am majorly disappointed. Had to settled for Orange chicken.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Wife changed up the menu after going to the grocery store earlier!

Tonight? Bacon wrapped meatloaf, soft fried potatoes, green beans, and fresh yeast rolls! :banana:

Doing my happy dance because I got bacon two days in a row!

Top Bottom