3E90AD9D-5576-46D6-95D0-9CE36F63C490.jpeg
    Target Sports

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Went to a Hibachi/sushi place in San Marcos called Kobe. It was decent for $17.99 AUCE. They keep people honest by charging for leftover food at menu price. I'm cool with that as long as it keeps the price down. Tried to go yesterday but it was booked until closing because Sundays are $12.99.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Went to a Hibachi/sushi place in San Marcos called Kobe. It was decent for $17.99 AUCE. They keep people honest by charging for leftover food at menu price. I'm cool with that as long as it keeps the price down. Tried to go yesterday but it was booked until closing because Sundays are $12.99.
    The Chinese restaurant we like to eat at has a menu, but from my observations, most of the customers just eat from the buffet.

General runs us less than $30 for the wife and I, and that includes drinks, tip and tax. Overall, a pretty good price and the food is decent.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    The Chinese restaurant we like to eat at has a menu, but from my observations, most of the customers just eat from the buffet.

General runs us less than $30 for the wife and I, and that includes drinks, tip and tax. Overall, a pretty good price and the food is decent.
    I like a good buffet/cafeteria style place but they seem to have become taboo around here since the 'rona. One of the first places we tried when we moved to Texas was Luby's. I was excited because, when i was a kid, my grandparents would take me to a cafeteria style place called Bishop's. Sadly, Luby's was a major disappointment.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I like a good buffet/cafeteria style place but they seem to have become taboo around here since the 'rona. One of the first places we tried when we moved to Texas was Luby's. I was excited because, when i was a kid, my grandparents would take me to a cafeteria style place called Bishop's. Sadly, Luby's was a major disappointment.
    Luby's when I was youngster was a great place to eat. Last time, several years ago the wife and I ate at a Luby's in Dallas. It was nothing like we remembered, and quite disappointing.

Top Bottom