• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I used to love hungry man TV dinners. Especially the Salisbury steak!
    Hungry Man Desserts are always compromised! Price wise they seem like a bigger scam. Night Hawk Steak & potato were the basis of many a breakfast for me when I'd have to be at work @ 3:00 am. In the time it take to do 2 over easy eggs the Night Hawks were done & the eggs went on top!

I'll be honest with you there have been times when a .99 cent Banquet tasted mighty good (better then a .99 cent Pot Pie) and was damned great full to be offer it!

At the renfest before it opened while doing set up work we all brought canned goods & other crap you could just eat & not even be worried about heating it. Often the owner wife would catch me eating something out of a can cold & feel sorry for me. Then she would hit the store & buy all kinds of great things for use to eat.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Chuy's Tex Mex. Their salsa and jalapeno ranch sauce is addictive when mixed together and the basket of fresh fried tortilla chips constantly gets topped off to the point your half full before the main course arrives. I usually get the Elvis Presley Memorial Special. You have to ask for it because they took it off the menu during 2020 Covid. Can't beat it @ $13.49.
    1631426768273.png

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Chuy's Tex Mex. Their salsa and jalapeno ranch sauce is addictive when mixed together and the basket of fresh fried tortilla chips constantly gets topped off to the point your half full before the main course arrives. I usually get the Elvis Presley Memorial Special. You have to ask for it because they took it off the menu during 2020 Covid. Can't beat it @ $13.49.
    View attachment 276406
    Chuy's was one of my favorite Tex Mex restaurants in Houston years ago.

Top Bottom