• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    The wife and I were in Waco yesterday. She wanted to go to Magnolia Table but it had a two hour wait. She ended up getting a to-go order that took 10 minutes to make. We then went across the parking lot to Health Camp. I had heard of them before but had never been. It was a nice old school place (since 1949) with a decent burger. The wife wasn't happy with her food from the hoity toity place so she got a burger too. I'll always take the roadside burger stand over some duded up brunch place with a bunch of Karen types hanging outside.
    1633324609794.png

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I fry the bacon. I use the bacon drippings on the dog's dry food to give them a little treat.

My granny always fried her bacon first, and then cooked the eggs in the bacon drippings. They add flavor to whatever you're cooking IMO.
    You always fry the eggs in bacon grease. To do otherwise is unsothernized.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Damn I should have known better! After no breakfast, not even coffee the wife convinced me I need lunch.1 peanut butter and PB&J with water my guts sounded like I'd been at some pepper eating contest. For dinner the Porterhouse roast & a baked potato with more water. Not feeling very good at all, in the guts.

I'm convinced I passed some tiny kidney stones from the pain starting in my back & coming around to my bladder. Still pissing orange ! Good thing I was on the Tramadol.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Been there three times. I quit drinking Cokes over them. Horrific pain. Sounds like you’ve diagnosed it properly.

I now drink 3-4 quarts of water a day. Doc told me it’s generally caused by chronic dehydration.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Been there three times. I quit drinking Cokes over them. Horrific pain. Sounds like you’ve diagnosed it properly.

I now drink 3-4 quarts of water a day. Doc told me it’s generally caused by chronic dehydration.
    Still pissing orange at least the burning has slowed down. Was up twice during the night for an hour each time. At least I’m feeling better

Last time we shopped I bought a case of Topo Chico lime and had been drinking them in non stop. First time I had kidney stones, the doctor said citrus in water, which I drink 64 ounces of daily minimum. Hell I keep a 32 ounce water next to the bed at night.

I have been drinking sodas with cocktails more!

Top Bottom