• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    This stuff is delicious, but man there are consequences!
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• 66AE721C-EF2C-48A7-938F-88303D72BF44.jpeg
      66AE721C-EF2C-48A7-938F-88303D72BF44.jpeg
      241.2 KB · Views: 55

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I don't eat fish of any kind with ketchup, but lots of tarter sauce.
    I worked as a bus boy in a local seafood restaurant when I was a kid. They made their own tartar sauce. The guy that made it loved tartar sauce. He would put all the ingredients in a 50 gal container. Then roll up his sleeve and grab a wooden salad bowl. Then he would proceed to reach to the bottom of the container with his bare arm, salad bowl in hand, to mix the sauce. He would occasionally stop to lick a finger or two.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I worked as a bus boy in a local seafood restaurant when I was a kid. They made their own tartar sauce. The guy that made it loved tartar sauce. He would put all the ingredients in a 50 gal container. Then roll up his sleeve and grab a wooden salad bowl. Then he would proceed to reach to the bottom of the container with his bare arm, salad bowl in hand, to mix the sauce. He would occasionally stop to lick a finger or two.
    My stepmom use to make a lot of her own tartar sauce, cocktail sauces and salad dressings. But she also made most things from scratch as well. I was in my middle 20's when I discovered that cornbread and gravy came in packages! And mashed potatoes in a box.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Years back I learned the Prince Hamburgers secret tarter sauce recipe. I never did get a chance to eat at the original Princes Hamburgerb but remember the last one downtown Houston by Sears.

Learning the Princes Hamburgers history from a direct family member was pretty interesting. I wish the fast food that I grew up eating offered a fried trout sammich, shrimp, burgers & fries

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Years back I learned the Prince Hamburgers secret tarter sauce recipe. I never did get a chance to eat at the original Princes Hamburgerb but remember the last one downtown Houston by Sears.

Learning the Princes Hamburgers history from a direct family member was pretty interesting. I wish the fast food that I grew up eating offered a fried trout sammich, shrimp, burgers & fries

I remember my father talking about eating at Prince's back in the 1960's.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Steak & eggs, hash-browns, rye toast, coffee. My once a week major break from my lower carb diet. Down about 12 pounds in a month. Hope to keep up the diet forever. After a year, or after 70 pounds down (whichever comes first if I make it), I plan to level off to do a maintenance diet. That would put me at a weight just under 20 pounds above what I weighed when I was about 21. It would be nice to achieve that; time will tell.

Top Bottom