• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Hello Fresh Pork Banh-Mi rice bowls. Not bad.
    1647666528350.png

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    We like the Tombstone Supreme as the base for our "fixed up" pizzas but have not been able to find any around here for quite some time. We've been stuck with pepperoni or 5-cheese.
    I like the Tombstone pepperoni, loaded with mushrooms and extra cheese.. Sprinkle a little garlic salt on it after it comes out of the oven.

Tombstone makes the best frozen pizza IMO. DiGourno is the second best.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Asparagus, Brussels sprouts, a piece of Dubliner cheese and water. On a diet and no I do not eat like that frequently even when dieting. Just had a hankering for something different tonight and something very easy to prepare - 4-5 minutes in the microwave. Throw in some butter with the veggies and some 'everything spice'. It was surprisingly delicious for a change.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Price considered, I agree. Spare no expense, all bets are off.
    I think it has everything to do with what you were raised on. The wife loves Red Baron pizza. I’ll eat it because frozen pizza ain’t about pizzas it’s about cheap, easy & now.

I have ate plenty a dozen called fresh pizza that a frozen Tombstone was better. Russo’s had been our go to carry out pizzas for years, but at $50.00 for a pizza salad a dessert. There was another joint that was good but not consistent and only slightly cheaper.

Now out we’re I live I’d have to take a serious ride or be a guest at someone’s house. Given a choice between pizza & Vietnamese or Thai now I have to go with either Asian food. Then again all the places we like for carry out were draining my wallet & slow killing us in calories.

Top Bottom