• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    It was just right to go back to sleep to. Got up let the boy out watered the garden took my pain killer and back to bed.

WIFI people are do out this morning. I get up then and make chorizo & potatoes with eggs. Internet will be out most is the morning.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    25F31BF6-DE06-422F-B1CD-48AD8B35C62D.jpeg
    05BE30A3-5E7B-4C43-8AE5-ABED0CE5281A.jpeg

Last of the smoked pork butt, both the red sauce & green worked great. I ate to much, and it really sucks eating alone.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I ain’t claiming to being someone whose opinions matters. I’m no expert, hollywierd celebrity or commie politician or athlete.

I do know what I like, and I’m not afraid to try something new or different. I have ate some some questionable things & combinations.

I didn’t become a jumbo fat ass eating at Sonic, Whataburger or Dairy Queen. There are a few things I have never liked. If it doesn’t make me sick I’m game.

When I eat something that I deem nasty is only my opinion, and I am no one in the grand scheme of life.

My neighbor brought me a plate of ribs, potato salad & beans on the 4th. I was both great full that he thought of me and that he made it himself.

I seem to remember his wife say he was much of a pit master. My plans are to invite him over, prep some spare ribs and season them to let marinate overnight. Next day I’ll show him how to build the fire and get it to temp. I’ll show him what I know and then eat some ribs.

I will offer him the use of my Kamado anytime. I might even let him know when I’m firing it up if he wants to share the fire.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I ain’t claiming to being someone whose opinions matters. I’m no expert, hollywierd celebrity or commie politician or athlete.

I do know what I like, and I’m not afraid to try something new or different. I have ate some some questionable things & combinations.

I didn’t become a jumbo fat ass eating at Sonic, Whataburger or Dairy Queen. There are a few things I have never liked. If it doesn’t make me sick I’m game.

When I eat something that I deem nasty is only my opinion, and I am no one in the grand scheme of life.

My neighbor brought me a plate of ribs, potato salad & beans on the 4th. I was both great full that he thought of me and that he made it himself.

I seem to remember his wife say he was much of a pit master. My plans are to invite him over, prep some spare ribs and season them to let marinate overnight. Next day I’ll show him how to build the fire and get it to temp. I’ll show him what I know and then eat some ribs.

I will offer him the use of my Kamado anytime. I might even let him know when I’m firing it up if he wants to share the fire.
    Show him how it's done right, B.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Show him how it's done right, B.
    I think I can teach him lots of thing, first being your smoked flavor never comes from a bottled sauce. His ribs showed no take up of the meat on the bone. Other then his sauce I don’t think the meat was seasoned.

He used a 35 gallon drum, that might be more grill then smoker. He did have lots of smoke coming out of it, perhaps he was running at to high of a temperature.

They really are the kind of neighbors one wants. Larry is a workaholic. He up graded their house by himself. He the guy who is quick to offer a helping hand.

Top Bottom