What's for dinner?

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Wife and I stopped at Whataburger on our way home yesterday evening coming back from Tyler. We got home and I was severely disappointed with the order. Wife ordered a burger with mayo, cheese, bacon and cut the onions. She got mayo, no cheese, no bacon, and everything else. I ordered double meat, double cheese, mustard, and all the way. I got double meat, single cheese, and mayo. I ate because i was hungry and didn't feel like going back and complaining. What really kind of tripped me out, I had to use the restroom so we went inside to order instead of going through the drive-thru. Very disappointed in Whataburger.

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Bacon wrapped chicken breasts, stuffed with cheese, and grilled outside over hardwood. Served with green beans, alfredo pasta, and garlic toast. Wow! It's pretty danged good! :banana:

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members