• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Today dinner is fried Spam & grilled cheese sandwiches, chips and salsa.

F7684E12-159B-47E6-B13A-A4902788DBBF.jpeg
    Gun Zone Deals

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    we took my son and daughter in law out for their birthday dinner last night, they chose a place in Cedar Park called Blue Corn Harvest, it was on the menu and was very good.
    Out in Eagle Lake years ago was a hotel with restaurant that had steak night during hunting season. We went into check it out because were tired of our own camp cooking. The steaks were some over cooked sirloin steak, and pretty much sucked. We decide to go in the next night for all you could eat CFS. It was leftover over cooked sirlion the battered & fried.

Way back in the day when whole boneless rib would go on & we would cut, trim them & wrap them one lady was convinced that if I pulled & ground the tail it made the best ground beef. Once the market manager seen me doing it & thought I was screwing with profits. after it was wrapped he took it out to her & she was as happy as could be with 20/80.

Seen a Houston Art Institue "chef" make chill-out of a half a cooked bnls rib roast. Needless to say the owner was pissed about his cold rib eye sammich meat missing.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Dinner over past 2 days:

Frogs legs with a biscuit, radishes and broccoli one night:

View attachment 338797

...then pork steak with sauteed mushrooms, sauerkraut, rotkraut and corn the next:

View attachment 338796
    Aint had froglegs in a really long time. Working Seafood in the grocery store taught me most are imported from China & India. that takes the taste like chicken right out of my mouth.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Chuy's. Hard to beat their Elvis Presley Memorial Combo for $12.99. Plus bottomless fresh chips, salsa, and jalapeno ranch. Between the wife's leftovers and mine I got lunch for tomorrow as well.

View attachment 338065
    Had Chuy's for lunch.
    Not what it used to be.
    Left half the food on the table.
    Refused a to go box.

Top Bottom