• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Tonight dinner was a bit different. I had about 6 or 7 red raspberries, 7-8 blackberries, about 8 pieces of fried pork rind and a HB Munich weiss bier. For dessert I went with two double shot Bloody Marys. I am on the 2nd Bloody Mary right now. That and the two aspirin I took a little while ago are starting to relieve a bit of the pain caused by my long time nemesis Arthur I. Tis and whatever autoimmune ailment from which I suffer (no one can figure out what it is but the tests indicate it is some sort of an autoimmune disease). An oxycodone is not out of the question if the drinks & aspirin don't work because the pain has not been in as many joints, muscles, and bones in this intensity in a long time. I try to reserve the oxy for the pain when it is pretty damned bad and tonight it may qualify for that or beyond.

Now for the POS on this forum who once wrote that I had boasted about being a drug abuser because I once before mentioned combining oxycodone with alcohol to try to relieve terrible pain - **** you if you even think of saying it again and if you do write something similar again in reply to me; well then - I can only hope you suffer in the same way sooner than later. You know who you are and I know that you are a lowlife nasty arrogant POS.

Getting old sucks but for me these pains started for me well over 35 years ago when I was still relatively young, in 1987 when I was 31. Wish I could be 30 again - or at least in the same state healthwise - life was painless back then.
    I understand your dilemma. Arthur is the worst one of those Ritus brothers.
    My 22:00 meds go down with 3 fingers of vodka. Some times it takes 2 or 3 of them before I get it right.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Braised beef short ribs - salted to my liking and cooked in oilve oil & butter to brown, then simmered in gut Dueutsches Oktoberfest bier. Had a piece, actully three pieces, of toasted & buttered sourdough bread. Dinner was supposed to include a few stuffed mushroom caps that somehow I forgot in the microwave oven when reheating them, maybe later for them.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Probably will be a rack of lamb that my son picked out at Costco this evening. I also grabbed a package containing two fully cooked duck halves; have had it before and it was very good so maybe we will heat that up tonight as well. Have a tray of mashed sweet potatoes too. Likely to wash dinner down with a couple of Warsteiner biers since he grabbed a case of that too. The lobster bisque I also got will have to wait a day or three but only if we eat the duck in addition to the lamb, If no duck then why not a bowl of lobster bisque tonight along with the lamb! Damn, I don't eat like this at home.

Of course, I paid for everything since I am visiting and believe it my obligation not to freeload when a guest.

Last edited:

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Giordano's stuffed pizza (Italian sausage, pepperoni, and mushroom) we brought back from our last trip to see family. Probably gonna throw in a salad of some sort too.

1668991012054.png

Top Bottom