• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Starting prep work for turkey day. I have the turky thawed out & spatchcocked resting in the fridge. Staleing up a loaf of bread for my bread stuffing that won't be stuffed. I might go ahead & saute the onions & celery with the sage sausage, so it's just a bake off item.

I peel my rutabaga tomorrow for scalloped rutabaga. Season the turkey, Clean out the Kamado & load it with wood for Thursday. I didn't find a spud masher so I'll do oven roasted .vs mashed potatoes.
    Texas SOT

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Wife prepping the dressing to bake Thursday.
    The little pans are for the kids & grandkids to take home.
    The crock mixing bowl belonged to her grandpa and dates to the WW1 era.
    76DDAA92-C75F-47C3-99EB-30B0B069A417.jpeg

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Creamy red beans and rice with beef sausage, small salad with cucumbers in sour cream to dress the salad, handful of grapes and half a kiwi, with a delicious Shiraz from South Africa.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    We had our Thanksgiving yesterday so my wife's son could be home for his other families Thanksgiving. She started preparing the day before, cooked all day yesterday, we finished in about 30 minutes. It was terrific as usual, she says she likes doing it, then says it the last time. Grandson says nanny I really like your green bean casserole and that flipped her switch from not cooking this year to cooking. Gotta love them!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    We had our Thanksgiving yesterday so my wife's son could be home for his other families Thanksgiving. She started preparing the day before, cooked all day yesterday, we finished in about 30 minutes. It was terrific as usual, she says she likes doing it, then says it the last time. Grandson says nanny I really like your green bean casserole and that flipped her switch from not cooking this year to cooking. Gotta love them!
    I would be fine if I never seen Green Bean Casserole again in my life.

Top Bottom