• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Semi homemade Al pastor tacos with avocado spread.

53e2606da57e18632104ebae2b18aa26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Dinner: 2 Johnson's Bacon & Cheddar Bratwurst on a toasted hot dog bun (have to settle for what I can get), rotekraut, saurkraut, Coleman"s mustard and prepared horseradish. The horseradish is much like Gold's HR in NY (horseradish, vinegar, water, salt and natural flavor - no creamy crap or other ridiculous ingredients). Of course, also an HB hefe weizen bier, shaken (not stirred) to get more yeast in the pour. Put everything on the brats except the bier.

20230428_202902.jpg
    20230428_203916.jpg

While it was very good considering the location and the terrible selection of available food here, it was as good as it gets with store bought ingedients in this pimple on the backsides of AR & TX! I sorely miss the food in NY but do not miss the politics up there at all.

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Dinner: 2 Johnson's Bacon & Cheddar Bratwurst on a toasted hot dog bun (have to settle for what I can get), rotekraut, saurkraut, Coleman"s mustard and prepared horseradish. The horseradish is much like Gold's HR in NY (horseradish, vinegar, water, salt and natural flavor - no creamy crap or other ridiculous ingredients). Of course, also an HB hefe weizen bier, shaken (not stirred) to get more yeast in the pour. Put everything on the brats except the bier.

View attachment 385169 View attachment 385170

While it was very good considering the location and the terrible selection of available food here, it was as good as it gets with store bought ingedients in this pimple on the backsides of AR & TX! I sorely miss the food in NY but do not miss the politics up there at all

The devil on one shoulders says eat it, while the one on the other reminds me of the next says side effects.

I never had a brat on a toasted bun, or Colmans mustard, or red cabbage. The last really stand out brats I ate were back home. Perfectly grilled with grilled onions & Guldon's Mustard, the bun was steamed.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    A perfectly grilled brat is a wonderful thing. For those other times, this Johnsonville brat cooker makes short work of brats and Italian sausages. There is a temperature probe to signal when brats are done so they come out perfect and juicy. I got this one for Christmas years ago.

View attachment 385270
    Just what my kitchen does not need, more gadgets to pile up

Top Bottom