• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Rare filet tips. Baked sweet potato. Baked asparagus with feta/tomato sauce. Grilled portabella filled with the same sauce. J. Lohr Cabernet.
    A lot of food but I was hungry as hell and the first real meal of the week as I’ve been out of town.
    Guns International

Attachments

• E28E4CE0-A41F-4241-AE95-CE65D69EDE1D.jpeg
      E28E4CE0-A41F-4241-AE95-CE65D69EDE1D.jpeg
      1.2 MB · Views: 55

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    The Tombstone pizza's might have been a deal that Tombstone set up with them.
    Quite possible. Back in the 80-90s, my grandparents would dock their boat at the Lombardi Club (Rock River in Rockford) and buy us kids some Tombstones and pop while they had a couple beers. I remember the Tombstone stickers/ads on the Wisco ovens.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Quite possible. Back in the 80-90s, my grandparents would dock their boat at the Lombardi Club (Rock River in Rockford) and buy us kids some Tombstones and pop while they had a couple beers. I remember the Tombstone stickers/ads on the Wisco ovens.
    Growing up my parents bought Chef Boyardee’s pizza kits from the grocery store. They enhanced them with cheese & sausage. That was the pizza we mostly ate. I’m sure their were pizza places around, but before Pizza Hut we ate very little pizza. There was a lunch counter downtown where we caught the bus that sold Tombstones.

After Pizza Hut local pizza places sprung up. I’m thinking it was all pick up back then. I don’t remember ever my parents buying frozen pizza for the house back then.

I had a fake ID in the form of a FOID card I made in school @ 16. That’s when they lowered the age to 18 to drink. While many bars had lunch menus Tombstones were anytime.

There were bars that opened at 8:00 am to take care of people who worked graveyard. Seeing guys who just got off work having beers & Tombstones was very common.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Around 2:30 we decided we would go out. Wife says Frankie’s in Mexia, but they are closed. Just about every is on Sunday come to find out.

We end up in Fairfield at El Jimador. The good suited the wife better then me. We get home and my back is killing me so I take a pill ands Gas X and lay down. About midnight the colon cleansing begins. That was &50.00 down the toilet literally.

Debating calling in to rehab this morning. I’m in no mood to hurt the next 3 days.

Top Bottom