• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    For years I would check the Drudge Report pretty much daily to read stories you just never saw in the MSM. Most of their stuff was anti-swamp/anti-establishment. I noticed a while back that they were becoming increasingly anti-Trump and had taken a literal 180* from what they had been about for years. Might as well have been CNN or the NYT. So I ended up hardly ever going to the site except once in a long while only to find out it was still the same.

Went there this AM just out of curiosity to see if they had any headlines about the now obvious election fraud. And nothing. Not only was it not the top headline as it should be, but not one single story pertaining to election fraud, including the now damning video of election workers pulling out cases of ballots in Georgia in the wee smalls of the morning. There was mainly coronavirus hysteria and a few orange man bad stories.

Anyone have any insight on what the hell has happened over there? They have to be losing clicks since most of their perusers were right of center and went there in lieu of MSM sites. And I've heard the same thing from several other people I know who used to go there religiously as well.
    Hurley's Gold

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    They went full TDS well before the election.
    I dropped them and now go to www.bonginoreport.com .
    Decent site and they trim the stories down to a few important ones.

Edit: I checed to make sure my link was right and found that even they have LITTLE on the fraud. But take a look and see what you think...

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    What took you until now to realize Drudge turned?
    Matt Drudge has been Orange Man Bad for about 2 years now. I replaced his site with The Bongino Report

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom