Lynx Defense

What's on the list of firearms you want for 2014?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    way more than I can even bear to type with my ADD and all. MK fine, a second P938 (maybe), an AR10 (build or buy?), a pistol 300 blkout, a selectable semi and manual rifle 300 blackout, an XDS45, maybe a Ruger MK II, a 3 gun style AR15, and a couple more AR's of different flavaz.
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I hope to find a nice Marlin Camp 45 with checkered stock also looking for a nice Victory Model Smith

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    A truly modern free pistol. I have some old classics that are great fun to shoot but I really want the superior ergonomics, the electronic trigger, the light-beam safety, etc. that come on modern pistols.

A Walther free pistol. They should be cheap since the triggers were crap and nearly all of them broke. Walther gave up fixing them. I want to try to fix one and re-program the electronic trigger PROMs to make the pistol do things it shouldn't.

A Hammerli 232.

A proper air pistol.

A quality side-cocker air rifle.

A pair of S&W 638s.

Another 7.62x39 pistol.

A 7.62x54R pistol.

A pistol chambered for something bigger than anything I've currently got. I'm thinking .458 Lott.

A basic, do-everything semi-auto rifle with detachable magazine. In some ways I feel I've outgrown my SKS, though I'll keep it forever. I'm leaning toward the S&W M&P 10.

An EAA Witness Elite Match with .45, 9MM, and .22LR top ends.

I could go on but there's no way I'll get this far, so I should stop.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    vmax;86t said:
    I hope to find a nice Marlin Camp 45 with checkered stock also looking for a nice Victory Model Smith

Sure you know this already, make sure the victory is in 38 SPL, not 38 S&W.. I collected these until last year, and needed money for a bike, there's something about park, and lanyard rings.. fun stuff.. I've even got a gift for you, digging through some old stuff, and found a black leather re make of the military holster.. brand new, for the standard 4" bbl..(they made them in 5" too) give me a shout.. AND.. if your going for the 45acp 'camp' consider a 1917 from Smith or Colt.. huge beautiful pistol..

Last edited:

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    I dunno, perhaps a .357 lever gun. Or an open top revolver. For some reason of late I've had an interest in cowboy style guns. But that will likely pass.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    "did" want to add to our STIs with either a Shadow or Duty One 3.o in .40 cal - but resisted and got a Rebel .22lr in their stead..it'll be fun shooting against my Wife and her Savage 93 BRJ .17HMR (yeah, I know, she'll kick my butt at 100 yards):

001_zps657200e4.jpg

IMG_1092_zps387b77d0.jpg

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I dunno, perhaps a .357 lever gun. Or an open top revolver. For some reason of late I've had an interest in cowboy style guns. But that will likely pass.

These are fun and functional. The reloads are a good bit slower than most bottom feeders. Awsome range toys, in my opinion.

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    FN 5.7 with adjustable rear sight. Wish I would of bought one when they were less than $1000.

W
    That's another I'd like. Keep an eye on Kentucky Gun Co. they've had them in stock a couple of times last month. I scored my brother one price is $11xx can't remember exactly. I shot it on New Years Eve no recoil at all.

Top Bottom